TTC Bub number 2. | Bub Hub
+ Reply to Thread
    Thanks
    Reviews

Default TTC Bub number 2.

My fiancé and I have decided a month ago that this was the perfect time to try for another babe. Our daughter was born in Jan, I did have a csection and preeclampsia but we're both incredibly keen for another little one. I stopped the pill a month ago, we have both stopped alcohol and are taking fertility vitamins and we are also eating a healthy balanced diet etc but honestly this is our first time actively trying so I have no idea what else we should be doing to increase our chances. I know there is ovulation tests and stuff but I have no idea what brand is good or how to use them. I'm truly clueless any advice is appreciated

*my dr said we would be OK to try after 6 months*

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi. We will start TTC this cycle...when it starts AF should be here tomorrow or so. My daughter was born in January 2015 we wanted to start TTC for another one when she was 6 months old but I'm glad we didn't, I had so many complications with my pregnancy ect but I feel ready now.

I get my ovulation tests off ebay and a few pregnancy tests to test with until I get a bfp then I get the name brand tests like clearblue and first response.

Did you Dr mention that you can get PE again and talk to you about a treatment plan?, it can get worse each pregnancy unfortunately.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Mine was severe last time to the point Bub and I were critical. But we've made a full turn around and he is happy for us to try again. Yep he did tell me that once you've had it there's a high risk of getting it again. Not aware of a treatment plan will talk to him about that ASAP