+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    I don't really have any symptoms at all one way or the other. I had cramps and a small (but would be concerned if I was pregnant) amount of dark red blood on Thursday. Nothing Friday, the same again yesterday....so far nothing today.

IMG_1473548234.378693.jpg

These cleared absolutely nothing up, guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Agony!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to FeelinLucky For This Useful Post:

InterestedWoman  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    That sounds to me like it could be an implantation bleed. Hoping for all the best for you

Thanks
    Reviews
    Maybe you just had an implantation bleed? Hoping so for you! It's all looking good by the testing!

Thanks
    Reviews
    If the digitals are picking it up and saying positive I would be inclined to think this is a new pregnancy. From what I understand a lot of woman are very fertile following a miscarriage and also if it was leftover HCG from the miscarriage then your levels would be going down, not up. Considering your lines on the FRERs have got darker and now digital confirmation (which by the way, they require higher levels of HCG then the ordinary in ****** FRER test) I would really say this is not from your miscarriage at all. It leans towards progression and like I said that indicates a new pregnancy. I hope so for you anyway!

Best of luck and let us know how you go at the doctor's tomorrow xx