+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Vacuuming! We are putting in a new bathroom and have brick dust and cement all throughout the house! It's totally annoying but in 2 weeks we should have a new bathroom!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have my least favourite nurse tonight - plus it's far too quiet on this side of the ward (the side where you are isolated & have more supervision at times you are deemed more at risk).

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    I've only just sat down! DP took his 13 year old to a party in Melbourne and because it's an hour and a half drive he had to kill 3 hours while DSS was at the party (school friend's birthday). I have been home with 3 of the kids; DD was in bed by 8, the other two just went to bed now. I did the dishes while they watched a movie. Soooo exciting! Lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Kids are all in bed after staying up to watch one of the Pirates of the Carribean flicks on TV. Dd3 (6months) decided that if her big sisters were staying up then so should she.

DP is watching "Old School" now. Life is tame here lol.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 postsRuby Star - 15,000 postsDiamond Star - 20,000 posts
    I started work nearly an hour ago. All is quiet so far. First quiet night all week. So sick though. I have been non stop sick with the flu, upper respiratory and whatever else is going around at work since I returned back to work in June from holidays.

I really need a good few weeks rest to recover but I don't have any sick leave and they won't let me take annual leave either but I really need it so much to recover.

There is a really loud party across the road from work tonight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 29/5/15Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week100 Posts in a week
    Boobing... Not much else.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Laying in bed in hospital hooked up to an IV of antibiotics. It has to be done every 6 hours and because my veins are cr@p they have to run it really slow, so it takes an hour each time... sigh!

So I'm eating biscuits and trying to keep myself entertained until its done.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Feeding DS3. Have been awake since DH brought him in at midnight. Just had to change both mine and his clothes as well as the change mat after an epic vomit. Wishing he would take a dummy. But he just keeps gagging when offer one of the assortment on offer. Any tips on getting a 4 week old to take a dummy?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    Feeding DS3. Have been awake since DH brought him in at midnight. Just had to change both mine and his clothes as well as the change mat after an epic vomit. Wishing he would take a dummy. But he just keeps gagging when offer one of the assortment on offer. Any tips on getting a 4 week old to take a dummy?
    DS only just started taking a dummy the past couple weeks, gagged at everything before then. 15 weeks now.

10. The Following User Says Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by binnielici View Post
    If you're bf-ing have you tried putting some breast milk on the dummy?

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Frankenmum For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (11-09-2016)