+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week

Default Chat.

Hello everyone :-)

I'm doing housework tonight. Well, I was, then I sat down for five minutes and now I don't want to get back up.

What's happening in your world?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Nothing much here. Baby on b00b (as usual). Just had dinner. Watched The Emperors New Groove.

Considering asking DH to wash an apple for me.

So boring here lol.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

HearMeRoar  (10-09-2016),Mamasupial  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    200 Posts in a weekBusiest Member of the Week - Week ended 24/7/2014100 Posts in a week
    I've never seen that movie

I'm half heartedly cleaning my bedroom while plotting an escape from my children in the morning.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Chat.

Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post

I'm half heartedly cleaning my bedroom while plotting an escape from my children in the morning.
    Oooooh where are you escaping to?!
    I'm enjoying wine with DH who finally came home today. Exciting stuff here sitting on couch watching tv and on BH
    ETA seriously spelling gingermillie it's embarrassing

harvs is offline Winner 2014 - Spirit of BubHub Award
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 9/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 2/4/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 19/3/15Busiest Member of the Week200 Posts in a week
    I am waiting for DS to sleep. I just managed to make him bleed (the tiniest bit) while tucking him into his sleeping bag so he is crying hysterically and demanding a Lightning McQueen band aid. Thing is, he thought it would be hilarious to use all of the bandaids on his fingers and face earlier today so I can't give him one 😳

I cleaned most of the house today so I keep doing that proud double take when I enter a tidy and clutter free room.

I'm lonely as hell at the moment but distracting myself with reddit, loving my kid, Pinterest and planning my teaching and DS's birthday party. Although the prospect of throwing a birthday party is giving me mega-anxiety. I also think I might be having a mid-life crisis. So that's fun too. But at least I have a tidy house :-)

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to harvs For This Useful Post:

gingermillie  (10-09-2016),JustJaq  (10-09-2016),~Marigold~  (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    At DP mates house for tea. Their watching footy and I'm pumping off my 9pm feed that DS doesn't want anymore. Oh how times have changed for Saturday nights

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by HearMeRoar View Post

I have watched the cartoon spin off. Not the movie. Half the cast of Just Shoot Me seem to be the voice cast!

Quote Originally Posted by gingermillie View Post
    Oooooh where are you escaping to?!
    I'm enjoying wine with DH who finally came home today. Exciting stuff here sitting on couch watching tv and on BH
    ETA seriously spelling gingermillie it's embarrassing
    Yay for your DH getting home! How excited was DD when she saw her dad!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by harvs View Post
    I am waiting for DS to sleep. I just managed to make him bleed (the tiniest bit) while tucking him into his sleeping bag so he is crying hysterically and demanding a Lightning McQueen band aid. Thing is, he thought it would be hilarious to use all of the bandaids on his fingers and face earlier today so I can't give him one 😳

I cleaned most of the house today so I keep doing that proud double take when I enter a tidy and clutter free room.

I'm lonely as hell at the moment but distracting myself with reddit, loving my kid, Pinterest and planning my teaching and DS's birthday party. Although the prospect of throwing a birthday party is giving me mega-anxiety. I also think I might be having a mid-life crisis. So that's fun too. But at least I have a tidy house :-)
    Hugs. Loneliness sucks. And what is it with kids and bandaids. DS currently has minion ones which I hid because he wastes them.

I am excited about the birthday parties for DS and DD now but will freak out closer to the dates. Hosting people. Making food. Organising kids. Eeeeek!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to twinklify For This Useful Post:

harvs  (10-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm laying in bed with DS1 pretending that there is no washing to fold.
    @HearMeRoar how is your friend's husband?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post

Yay for your DH getting home! How excited was DD when she saw her dad!?!?!
    She was great thank you I was worried she might be overwhelmed and cry but she was just shy at first at the airport but by the time we got in the car she was chatting with him and all afternoon she was showing off and showing him all her things around the house. He is astounded at how grown up she is now. Was a great arvo. And my super macho-manly-tough-South African DH who went to boarding school and the army and hasn't cried since he was a baby lol admitted that his eyes welled up when I handed her over at the airport

13. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to gingermillie For This Useful Post:

binnielici  (10-09-2016),JustJaq  (10-09-2016),twinklify  (10-09-2016)

~Marigold~ is offline You make me happy, when skies are grey
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Just moved house and am currently drowning amongst boxes and clutter and general chaos. I've spent the entire day sorting/unpacking but honestly I'm probably only about halfway done.
    A friend gave me a nice bottle of pink sparkling for my birthday a couple of days ago so I thought I'd open it tonight and relax, but I couldn't even finish my glass, too sleepy! I haven't had a rest in a month (at least it FEELS like it!) So tired, think I'm about to turn in.