+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/4/15100 Posts in a week

Default Jenny Craig

Has anyone done Jenny Craig?

I only found out recently they provide meals (I just thought they were a different brand doing the same thing as Weight watchers).

I have done lite n easy and loved the convenience but hated the food. So can anyone compare the two? Was JC worth it? Easy to stick to? Nice good or bearable food?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Bumping after my short lived clothes shopping trip!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 17/10/14100 Posts in a week

Default Jenny Craig

No I haven't I knew someone who did It ages ago and said the food was awful and expensive . Could be better now though.

I did whole 30 recently (only lasted 2 weeks as we moved and it got too hard). Lost 4kg in 2 weeks and have kept it off. Sounds ridiculous but it resonated with me and while i don't follow it strictly it does make a big difference to your shape and weight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonja View Post
    No I haven't I knew someone who did It ages ago and said the food was awful and expensive . Could be better now though.

I did whole 30 recently (only lasted 2 weeks as we moved and it got too hard). Lost 4kg in 2 weeks and have kept it off. Sounds ridiculous but it resonated with me and while i don't follow it strictly it does make a big difference to your shape and weight.
    I haven't heard of that one. What's the basis of it?

One friend said they loved the food, so I've got 1 for and 1 against now. Haha.

I had great success with Lose baby weight but I find the shopping and prepping and cooking far too time consuming.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I did it and didn't really like the food I'm afraid.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Theboys&me For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 postsEmerald Star - 10,000 posts
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by A-Squared View Post
    I haven't heard of that one. What's the basis of it?

One friend said they loved the food, so I've got 1 for and 1 against now. Haha.

I had great success with Lose baby weight but I find the shopping and prepping and cooking far too time consuming.
    Given your last paragraph you'll hate whole 30 so I won't bore you with the details. No short cuts and all fresh food cooked from scratch. It's about making life changing changes to what you eat and identifying what food your body can and can't handle. Certain foods are banned for 30 days which means a lot of cooking. But like I said I lost a lot of weight and body fat.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    The way I see it is our kids see what we eat so we need cook/prepare good food most time.

I found weight watchers great but it's changed many times since I've done it. I think there is a support thread on here too also FB. I found it more adaptive as I could pick easier food I liked and switch it not make recipes etc hope that makes sense

10. The Following User Says Thank You to monnie24 For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Lite n Easy food is SO much better than Jenny Craig. I've done both and Lite n Easy is streets ahead of JC, in my opinion.

12. The Following User Says Thank You to siansmum For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    I'm on lite and easy now and it's awesome! Yes I could probably make the same meals for less money but I'd have to you know... Make it . The convenience is great and the food waaaayyyyy fresher than JC. (Yep I've tried both)

14. The Following User Says Thank You to ElizaDoLittle For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (11-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    For those that have done those pre prepared meals why did you lose weight so you think? Are the portions smaller so you eat the right amount of food?

I'm just curious as my downfall was always snacks and alcohol and lite n easy wouldn't alter that (so far as I can tell).

16. The Following User Says Thank You to Sonja For This Useful Post:

A-Squared  (11-09-2016)