+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Redqueen View Post
    I know. I too use ovia so am pretty in point with tracking.
    Yes I am on Ovia! Did you see my poll before?

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Fingers crossed

I did bit stalkerish

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Redqueen View Post
    I did bit stalkerish
    No not at all!! I am glad you popped on over to say hi! It's so hard talking on Ovia much nicer on here to chat!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi,
    I'm in the same boat as you at the moment.
    I'm going on 2 weeks tomorrow since AF was supposed to be due, I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and both seemed to have been negative.

I don't remember having this much trouble getting a positive with my first pregnancy, although that was 2 years ago so way too long ago to remember lol!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    [QaUOTE=Mickstar;8569775]Hi,
    I'm going on 2 weeks tomorrow since AF was supposed to be due, I've taken 2 pregnancy tests and both seemed to have been negative.

I don't remember having this much trouble getting a positive with my first pregnancy, although that was 2 years ago so way too long ago to remember lol![/QUOTE]
    reading her ttc diary, she had a blood test which showed she wasn't pregnant but looked like she was going to O soon

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickstar View Post
    Hi,

I don't remember having this much trouble getting a positive with my first pregnancy, although that was 2 years ago so way too long ago to remember lol!
    Hi so sorry for the late reply I have not been getting notifications of people posting. What lil smurf said is correct. Blood work came back as neg. I am now cd 50 and no signs of AF! Going back to the Drs today to see if blood tests showed any signs of ovulation sending baby dust!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lil Smurfy View Post
    [QaUOTE=Mickstar;8569775]Hi,

reading her ttc diary, she had a blood test which showed she wasn't pregnant but looked like she was going to O soon[/QUOTE]

Thank you for reading my diary xx

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Sapphire1992 For This Useful Post:

Lil Smurfy  (21-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire1992 View Post
    Hi so sorry for the late reply I have not been getting notifications of people posting. What lil smurf said is correct. Blood work came back as neg. I am now cd 50 and no signs of AF! Going back to the Drs today to see if blood tests showed any signs of ovulation sending baby dust!
    Oh wow, I'm sorry you didn't get the positive you were hoping for!
    I'm only cd48, so only 2 days behind you. I haven't gone to the doctors for a blood test yet though, I'm waiting a bit longer. If I remember, with my first pregnancy I waited roughly until af was due next before I even got a positive on a pregnancy test. So I'm thinking (and hoping) that it may just still be too early for a pregnancy test to pick anything up.
    I'm really hoping right now, I've had a stinking headache all day and nausea. Today's really the only had I've felt this crappy.

Fingers, toes and everything crossed for the both of us anyway :P
    Sending baby dust to you also!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Mickstar For This Useful Post:

Sapphire1992  (21-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mickstar View Post
    Oh wow, I'm sorry you didn't get the positive you were hoping for!
    I'm only cd48, so only 2 days behind you. I haven't gone to the doctors for a blood test yet though, I'm waiting a bit longer. If I remember, with my first pregnancy I waited roughly until af was due next before I even got a positive on a pregnancy test. So I'm thinking (and hoping) that it may just still be too early for a pregnancy test to pick anything up.
    I'm really hoping right now, I've had a stinking headache all day and nausea. Today's really the only had I've felt this crappy.

Fingers, toes and everything crossed for the both of us anyway :P
    Sending baby dust to you also!
    Baby dust to you! Anything can happen! And it's never over until AF shows her ugly face If I am honest, there is still a part of me that is hopeful there could be a chance I am actually pregnant, just not picking up on any of the tests! Wouldn't be the first time someone has had a negative bt!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sapphire1992 View Post
    Baby dust to you! Anything can happen! And it's never over until AF shows her ugly face If I am honest, there is still a part of me that is hopeful there could be a chance I am actually pregnant, just not picking up on any of the tests! Wouldn't be the first time someone has had a negative bt!
    Yes yes, that's true!
    And I hope you are pregnant too

By the looks, we're both just anxiously waiting then. How fun... haha