+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Sydney is great. I'm out for this month, got a blood test today and nurses told me it's no go disappointed as we had tried new things this cycle, and I am upset as my body is not doing what it's supposed to do. Well I'm now going out and drinking some champagne so I guess there's a positive side

So sorry to hear about your son! That's awful. Hopefully he is on the mend now and the bite heals without many scars. Glad he's eating and talking normally. That would have been so stressful. I hope things get better!

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling your pain my dear I had the worst cramps today, and they just felt to low to be anything else but period pain. I was not a nice person to be around today. So I'm going to test in the morning two days early and just get myself out of my misery
    I feel like I'm less of a woman because i can't do this easily. And my partner got the kids so easily with his ex, all of this is so new to him.

I hope you're making the most of the champagne and enjoying some down time.

My son is doing awesome! I hate to think how bad it could have been!

Thanks
    Reviews
    How did you go miss mac? I heard from my doctor and it seems that ovulation is my issue. I produce a follicle, but I don't get an lh surge as expected, even with the trigger.
    So this month I am changing over to letrozole, possibly also trigger shots again and fingers crossed I have more luck this way.

I know the feeling too miss mac. It's awful but we have to remind ourselves that this is a setback and it doesn't make us any less woman. We are wonderful and capable and it will still happen!

Thanks
    Reviews
    BFN
    I spoke with my FS this morning and I did ovulate, so that's something I guess.

Good luck with the letrozole! Hope you have some luck next cycle!

We won't be able to do another cycle until December because of work, so that sucks.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So sorry to hear missmac. Although it is really positive you are ovulating with letrozole!
    These blood tests and scans are just so difficult to fit around normal life and work. I've had to ask my husband to time his travel for work and courses very carefully and he has which I'm grateful for, so we have another try this month. Fingers crossed

Thanks
    Reviews
    Apparently women who don't have luck with clomid often have luck with letrozle. So I'm glad it's worked. If our next cycle doesn't work we'll be moving on to something additional apparently, so will see what that is.

My partner and I are going on a date tonight, so I'm doing my very best to improve my mood. I've had some alone time this afternoon, so I'm grateful for that.

I'll keep my fingers crossed for you!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you miss mac. Blood test tomorrow and I guess an ultrasound soon. When's your next cycle planned for? How's your mood doing? Hope you're feeling better about things!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Next cycle is due to start 26 Nov (well that's when I'll start the progesterone). So we're just aiming towards that. I'm back at work again, and adjusting to life away from the family. But it's ok, and I'm just focusing on being healthy (and dropping the weight I've gained this year!).

How about you? What's on the cards for your next round?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies,
    I thought i might just pop in and share my story, i was like many of you I was 26 when i was diagnosed with genetic pcos. My husband and i tried for year to get pregnant, while everone around feel pregnant and had their babies. I have never cried so much in all my life. We commenced treatment we did 5 failed cycles of clomid, metformin. Before we finally commenced injectables after 4 failed attempts using metformin, gonal f and trigger shot. We were teird and exhausted but gave it one last shot and finally got out bfp! I am currently 18 and half weeks pregnant with our first baby.
    I know this just feels like another one of those stories, but know that you are not alone. We had so many tears, oh boy were there tears, month after month the feeling of failure. Please dont give up and dont feel alone. Because there are so many others out there that have battled the pain and heart break, the woman down the street your work college they all may be facing the same struggle so be kind to others and your self. Best of luck to all of you xo

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi ladies do you mind if i join?? I am 28 years old and was diagnosed with pcos in 2013 after a year ttc no. 2. I fell preg naturally with my 6yo dd and had an easy pregnancy. After 2 months on metformin i fell preg in july 2013. Unfortunately our 2nd dd was born sleeping 17.10.13 at 21 weeks. I went on the have 3 more miscarriages before being diagnosed with a blood clotting disorder last September. This year will be 4 years trying and I've recently started metformin again. We have discussed clomid with our fs and that will be our next step its just hard to time in with my partner working fifo. 😭 I feel exhausted and so over it. Literally everyone around me is having babies and my dd is always asking for a sibling. Monday will be 3 years since we lost our darling girl and I'm dreading it...
    Last edited by melimum; 13-10-2016 at 12:06.