+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Morganleroy - thank you Hun yeah 500mg twice a day is what I'm on.. but it makes me nauseated as well.. i see Dr Kee Ong here on the Gold Coast.. love him to pieces..!!! I hope you are okay with this - but I'm probably going to need to vent on this thread quite often..! Lol I'm also, of course, here for you lovely ladies as well.. it's been ten years of ttc.. I have plenty of advice that's for sure..!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi MissMac..! What exactly is slow release metformin..? I'm interested if it's not going to make me feel like poo everyday..! Haha

My fingers are crossed for a double line surprise for you..!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by AngelK33 View Post
    Hi MissMac..! What exactly is slow release metformin..? I'm interested if it's not going to make me feel like poo everyday..! Haha

My fingers are crossed for a double line surprise for you..!!!
    It's still Metformin, same dosage, it's just in a modified form to release into your system more slowly. I'll see if I still have a pic of the packet I can upload. I didn't want to go back on after last time I was on it, but after losing heaps of weight I plateaued and nothing I did would budge anything more. More tests revealed my hormones all over the shop again, so fs decided it was back to Metformin. But this time on the modified. Best thing ever.

I'm trying hard not to focus on the test, it's such a killer when its negative.

And feel free to vent lol

Thanks
    Reviews

Thanks
    Reviews
    This is the packet of the modified release. I 100% recommend it over the normal one

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you so much MissMac..! I will talk to my Dr about it, for sure..!!

Fingers crossed the tww goes quicker this week..!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi miss mac thanks for the tip about the 500mg xr . I knew there was 875 but not 500! If this cycle doesn't work I'll try that one. I know what you mean by mind playing tricks

Angel, no problems with venting! We all need to sometime. I found a lot of the other groups on bub hub were different to my situation so happy to have you two nice ladies to chat to.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Good morning ladies..! It's Friday and I'm so happy..! Lol

Mind playing games - I'm sooo over that..! It seems mine does every month just about.. it's heartbreaking..! You just can't help but think "ohhh could it be..?", but then receive a brutal shove back to reality when af arrives.. so cruel..

I'm so glad I have you two..!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Long weekend in Sydney! Tww nearly over, no bfp at all yet. Hopefully the weather behaves as we are supposed to head out in the sunshine!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you're enjoying Sydney!! It is my fave place to go! I lived/worked there a few years ago and loved it.

I'm being a good girl this round and not testing until Thursday (cd28). I've been having quite a few 'signs' but saying nothing to my partner until yesterday about them. And he blurts out 'oh I know, I've thought you might be pregnant for 4 days now, especially when you almost vomited at the smell of my shirt after my run!'.

We've had a busy few days though! My son (step-son but their mum isn't in their lives and we have them full time, and they call me mum) got bitten by a dog at his friends house, so we've been at the hospital all weekend while he had surgery and recovery. He is doing so well, and apart from the bandage near his face you wouldn't even know the way he is eating and talking lol.