I wasn't sure where to post this, but I'm starting to think about what we will need to buy for our first baby. We still have loads of time to organise everything (I'm only 10 weeks), but I'd like to have a rough idea of what we are up for and what I should be looking for.
We won't be painting or decorating a nursery because we will be renting at the time the baby arrives, and I also won't be having a baby shower because I'll be living in a different state to all of my family and friends so I'll have nobody to invite haha!
Money is not really an issue, but I'd prefer not to go overboard purely because I hate wasting things and we are quite minimalistic in our living in general.
So far I have on my list:
- stroller (do these come so that you can use them from newborn to toddler, or do I need to get separate ones?)
- car seat (same question I guess - is it a capsule I need for a newborn?)
- change table (necessary?)
- clothes, nappies, bibs, wraps etc
- baby bath (necessary? Or will the sink suffice?)
I'm completely clueless ... What else do they need? Any help or suggestions of things you found to be super useful or a complete waste of money would be greatly appreciated