+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklise View Post
    Thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences. Did many of you have changes when you stopped the pill? Like more pimples, weight gain/loss, craziness?
    I had nothing after 5 years on the pill.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinklise View Post
    Thanks to everyone for sharing your experiences. Did many of you have changes when you stopped the pill? Like more pimples, weight gain/loss, craziness?
    I can't remember as it was over 5 years ago, maybe my skin got worse but that probably would've been all.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Pill, Wedding, Honeymoon baby?

Stopping the pill was the best thing for me. Years of issues such as irregular spotting and overheating stopped immediately! I didn't even realise the pill was causing me to sweat so much, but it stopped as soon as I stopped taking it. It took me 5 cycles to fall after coming off the pill and I'd been on it without any break for 16yrs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Given you dont want your period on your wedding day, you have to keep taking the pill.

Stop the day before and you might be ovulating straight away and have a wedding night baby
    If not, you'll never be as horny as after your wedding anyway so it's a good time to have a surprised ovulation

5. The Following User Says Thank You to ExcuseMyFrench For This Useful Post:

Pinklise  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I stopped pill after 10 years a week or so before wedding as that was when i finished that pack. We fell pregnant that cycle ! Ds1 came along in due course. We only had a one week honeymoon so it was fine. If you dont want to fall pregnant on honeymoon i agree with others. Keep taking them minus sugar pills til you get home. Beware you may be super fertile that first cycle off the pill!! All the best.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to littleriv For This Useful Post:

Pinklise  (06-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been off for 7 months and I've put 5kg on - it used to be much easier to keep a steady weight but not any more. I also get pimples all around my chin line and on my back around O and a few around AF. This seems to have eased off this month though thankfully! I went back into a pretty regular cycle almost straight away so you have to keep that in mind too, you may not. I've had a 31 day cycle on the dot for 5 of my 7 months which is awesome.
    I was on the pill for 12.5 years. I had regular AF before the pill and was only a teenager but my skin was pretty good then too.