Thanks
    Reviews
    Doctor m?

Sometimes it was immediate
    Sometimes it was within 24 hours

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Thanks @Velvet16. I rang G, she says she has to see the notes he made and she'll chase it up. Now, I know that will not happen!!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    She writes the blood tests and emails them

So it just might

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Velvet16 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (16-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Velvet16 View Post
    She writes the blood tests and emails them

So it just might
    And yet of all the emails I have sent to date, not one single response!!! I'll just have to keep calling to "remind" her!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    And yet of all the emails I have sent to date, not one single response!!! I'll just have to keep calling to "remind" her!!!
    She doesnt ever reply to emails

But scripts and blood tests are sent via email

Thanks
    Reviews
    Do you know what you're having?
    No we are having a surprise

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Majeen For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (18-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lol, we must have been waiting in the same waiting room! I was wearing a blue and green dress, did you see me??

My AMH is 6!! She wants to use Elonva, but I'm not sure I want to use that one.

Did she do the laprascopy or did Dr Reid do it for you?

She offered me a lap and biopsy, but I thought I would let Dr M do it, cos I didn't want a situation where he couldn't read Genea's if it came to that.

Did you have endo symptoms? I don't think I have endo, but they want to do it anyway.. I don't have any symptoms....

I'm a bit torn too, don't know if I should get Dr Gee to do lap + biopsy or just get Dr M to do it. Dr Gee said it was up to me, but she can't read Dr M's results because he uses a different lab..

With your NKC results, we all seem to have NKC circulating in our blood and there are certain times when they are more elevated.. When did you do the biopsy, what day of your cycle? If you did it through Genea, they would have done it early in your cycle, which means your NKC result will be within normal range. They generally elevate after ovulation and taper down towards start of AF... This is why I didn't want to do it with Genea because it's very different to when Dr M does it...

I'm cycling as well, but after an endo/biopsy.

How many failed cycles did you have? It could very well have been the endo causing you the problems. I suppose if you want to throw the kitchen sink at it, do the immune protocol, but it sounds like she's offered you all that? I think you should do it with Dr M because he can design a specific protocol for you and his intralipids infusion is higher than Genea and I dare say, cheaper.. What do you think?
    She did the biopsy when she did a hysteroscopy / same day as my lap which was on cd 23 or so. So after ovulation.

I have had 7 failed transfers (fresh/ FET's). I think that I'll go ahead with a fresh stim cycle with intralipids with dr M because he suggested I do a double dose (so likely on cd 3 then on cd 10 or something). I'll have to ring and try and organise something. Ohh joy!

I had no endo symptoms except for period pain which I thought was normal really. I've had pain my whole adult life so I guess I've just been used to it. I'm sooo glad I did the laparoscopy it's made so much sense to me. I also thought about dr M doing the lap over Gee but ended up going with Gee because I wanted her fertility doctor opinion on me from the inside and I'm glad I did. Although, I do believe would have been happy to have Dr M do it as well. It would be good for the biopsy.

In my notes it says that my endometrium is consistent with the 20th day of a normal cycle (so post ovulation) and it says that CD56+ (uterine) NK cells are present at a density of approximately 6.3%... Not sure though!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to eveclo For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (18-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by eveclo View Post
    She did the biopsy when she did a hysteroscopy / same day as my lap which was on cd 23 or so. So after ovulation.

I have had 7 failed transfers (fresh/ FET's). I think that I'll go ahead with a fresh stim cycle with intralipids with dr M because he suggested I do a double dose (so likely on cd 3 then on cd 10 or something). I'll have to ring and try and organise something. Ohh joy!

I had no endo symptoms except for period pain which I thought was normal really. I've had pain my whole adult life so I guess I've just been used to it. I'm sooo glad I did the laparoscopy it's made so much sense to me. I also thought about dr M doing the lap over Gee but ended up going with Gee because I wanted her fertility doctor opinion on me from the inside and I'm glad I did. Although, I do believe would have been happy to have Dr M do it as well. It would be good for the biopsy.

In my notes it says that my endometrium is consistent with the 20th day of a normal cycle (so post ovulation) and it says that CD56+ (uterine) NK cells are present at a density of approximately 6.3%... Not sure though!
    Genea used to do biopsies for NKC after ovulation, but recently they changed it to before ovulation... They said because NKC levels were more uniform in the first part of your cycle and then after ovulation they elevated dramatically and then dropped towards AF, so now they do it early on in the cycle.. Although they did say they have the levels they should be on each cycle day.

I don't have any pain and my AF is quite light, but it would be good to do a lap in case I do have silent endo..

Definitely do the intralipids with Dr M, although your NKC results are within normal range.. Usually anything above 12% is regarded as high....

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, got the NKC blood work forms, but just realised I'm on antibiotics and if I get blood taken now, it might show NKCs are low if they're being fought off by the antibiotics.. Should I wait to finish the course of antibiotics before getting the NKC blood test? I don't want the results to be inaccurate.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, got the NKC blood work forms, but just realised I'm on antibiotics and if I get blood taken now, it might show NKCs are low if they're being fought off by the antibiotics.. Should I wait to finish the course of antibiotics before getting the NKC blood test? I don't want the results to be inaccurate.
    Sorry to suggest this but I'd call and ask G to check with M and get back to you.