+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 97 FirstFirst ... 2666747576777886 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Thank you @Velvet16, my Skype appointment is booked with him on the 19th. They said they didn't have anything earlier.

No I haven't heard from ping in a while...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @MAYFLOWER what a miracle! Fingers crossed and healthy babydust coming your way - incredible!

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #9

@MAYFLOWER, wow what a story. Congrats to you! The body is extremely complex and I always say the stars need to be aligned to create a pregnancy! I guess my thing was that google and two doctors told me it was impossible to conceive so it really goes to show that anything can happen! I'm about to pee on my 4th stick to check if the positive line is still there!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies just got my nk results back it's a high positive at 30+. Is that really high? does that mean that my chances aren't that great now?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Does anyone do their clexane shots in the backside? Is that allowed? I'm running out of unbruised tummy area

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Giraffez, no it just means you can be treated now, finally. I'm living proof hey! Btw it's me Vanessa, I just got paranoid using my real name. Lol!
    @Mink, I hear you, my tummy is also like a Christmas tree. Yes you can do it in your backside but my cousin did it and said that it's a lot more painful. I wonder if I need to continue (bondi protocol) til 12 weeks?

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to KittyCat For This Useful Post:

Giraffez  (10-12-2016),Mink  (11-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Mink I think another option is thigh as it is a fatty area but yeh they say tummys the best

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Giraffez For This Useful Post:

Mink  (11-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mink View Post
    Does anyone do their clexane shots in the backside? Is that allowed? I'm running out of unbruised tummy area
    Hi mink, I've been doing thighs, finding it is bruising less there also. It does sting slightly more though.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Kiwikate For This Useful Post:

Mink  (11-12-2016),mummanow  (12-12-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MAYFLOWER View Post
    Hi ladies, sorry to jump in. I have been a long, long time lurker and rare poster on these threads over the years. I have been a patient of Dr M's for about 4-5 years but have only done a couple of cycles with him.
    I have had secondary infertility for just gone 10 years. This has included almost every treatment under the sun. Clomid, endo surgery (twice) for stage 4 endo on my bowels, zoladex, scratches, 8 rounds of ivf, 2 losses, accupuncture, intralipids, clexane (Mthfr Homozygous) ANA antibodies, high NK cells etc etc etc.
    Although I had 2 x day 6 embies on ice, I had given up and was trying to decide what to do with them including the surrogacy path.
    I am 42 1/2 and was about 10 days late and thought nothing of it until I felt a bit faint on the weekend.
    Shocked to find that I am almost 6 weeks, confirmed just now by G. Not sure what happens now as far as Dr M's protocol. After so many years of medicated assistance I am feeling nervous flying ala natural.
    But most of all, I want to give hope to you ladies. I NEVER EVER thought this would happen spontaneously for us and especially at my age. We havent used contraception for 10 years as we thought it was impossible.
    I am wondering if it is true that your body goes in cycles... who knows? This whole TTC journey has given me such an appreciation of how amazing our bodies are in every way.
    Mayflower Congratulations! That is truly amazing news. Thank you for sharing, particularly for those of us who have done ivf for a long time and need to hear stories like these so much. Wishing you a healthy pregnancy.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey @KittyKat ur inbox is full..