+ Reply to Thread
Page 76 of 80 FirstFirst ... 26667475767778 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ES02 View Post
    That makes sense. I tried the Intralipids this cycle. So I guess IVIG is the next step. He also said clexane dose needs to be increased to 60mg. We have used our only pgs normal this round. We do have 3 untested day 5 blasts from a cycle last year. Im really not sure of we would try them or if they would recommend another stim cycle with pgs. I had a hysteroscopy and scratch before this cycle and always think its a good idea to help out. I guess its coming up to clinics closing soon too
    Ivig sounds a bit scary to me!
    Hi ES02 if I was you I'd try the untested ones (maybe 2 at once) with new immune protocol before stimming again. At your age there's bound to be better odds. Good luck with your decision!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to ange1111 For This Useful Post:

ES02  (24-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by fairyfloss7676 View Post
    Hello everyone I'm new to bubhub and have been reading a lot of forums on here and came across this one. I just started my first round of IVF, but I'm not feeling hopeful because my AMH is low and I am 41. I also have hashimotos.
    @Jojosniss, what you posted is very interesting. Can I ask who Dr NL is? I would love to know as if this works, I will consider doing it. Is it expensive?

Hello Fairyfloss I'm so sorry your having such a hard time. God knows this is not an easy road.
    We did 5 rounds at another clinic and then went to Monash IVF here in Vic. Our doc is Nick Lologist ( I don't know if I am aloud to name names but I have) he found after heaps of tests my husband and I share genes, husband has low sperm could I have countless problems. Anyway we did our first round in June and it was cancelled before collection due to not having enough eggs then the second round got 10 eggs and 5 embryos but all died over the course of the 5 days so we weren't hopeful he would want to so another round as he is so black and white and when we went in there he suggested that. He does things no one else does and certainly no one else wants to try. He can be controversial but that's why I like him.

This treatment is $1980 but the last round we did was $16,000 all up and he tried everything so this is our last hope before donor.

I hope I have helped.

Good luck

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phia View Post
    Holy jeepers Ive never heard of that! Dr NL is exploring new territory- good on him! I hope it works!
    Here's hope Phia and thank you

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Jojosniss For This Useful Post:

Phia  (26-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Well we are a confirmed bfn for this cycle ladies. I was really hoping the pgs embroyo and addition of intralipids with Dr M would be our answer.

Ive been doing alot of reading as Dr M mentioned ivig to me, it seems like alot of clinics dont like ivig and will stick with intralipids. Does anyone have thoughts on this or have used ivig with success?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Sorry to hear that cycle was BFN. Nothing to offer as far as IVIG sorry as I've only had Intralipids.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiwikate For This Useful Post:

ES02  (26-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ES02 View Post
    Well we are a confirmed bfn for this cycle ladies. I was really hoping the pgs embroyo and addition of intralipids with Dr M would be our answer.

Ive been doing alot of reading as Dr M mentioned ivig to me, it seems like alot of clinics dont like ivig and will stick with intralipids. Does anyone have thoughts on this or have used ivig with success?
    I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN. Especially with a PGD embryo... FFS!! You've done everything you could to make it happen, big hugs hon.

What does a girl have to do for a BFP these days. I'm sorry...

Does your FS have any advice?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Phia For This Useful Post:

ES02  (26-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Phia View Post
    I'm so sorry to hear about your BFN. Especially with a PGD embryo... FFS!! You've done everything you could to make it happen, big hugs hon.

What does a girl have to do for a BFP these days. I'm sorry...

Does your FS have any advice?
    Thank you. Im going to see my FS monday so I will definitely be posing the hard questions about whats next

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #9

So sorry @ES02. I haven't even considered those yet as Primary ivf don't believe in it. I'm just having the Prednisolone and Clexane. Transfer is on Wednesday but can't help thinking it's a big waste if my uterus is going to just incinerate it or them. I've heard intralipids are just as good as ivig.
    Last edited by VanessaM; 27-11-2016 at 09:38.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to VanessaM For This Useful Post:

ES02  (27-11-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Duplicate!
    Last edited by VanessaM; 27-11-2016 at 08:16.

Thanks
    Reviews

@jojosniss, Dr Nick L told us we have no chance with our DQ alpha match and 10% with intralipids and LIT which DH is not keen on as Primary ivf said it's all witchcraft! We didn't tell Nick we were going through Primary already.
    Last edited by VanessaM; 27-11-2016 at 08:20.