+ Reply to Thread
Page 54 of 76 FirstFirst ... 444525354555664 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastchance75 View Post
    Just put saline drip on now.

Hope they let you go home tonight then.

I'm just putting a movie on now.
    I just started now. I had the Oncology manager do my canular as they are extra busy today. He said 9 intralipids but a lot of activity of level 3 and all rooms are full up here. He was just asked to help out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    How are you feeling @Olive79? Has the bleeding stopped? Are you going to be off bed rest soon?
    Hi @pingc383. I am feeling good just really stiff and pretty bored. Me and best rest do not mix. Dr M said I can go home either Sunday or Monday. I hope he lets me go tonight cos I don't sleep here very well. Then I wonder when he will let me go to work.
    How are you doing? Anymore updates on where you are up to?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you get to go home @Olive79 for 2 reason 1 you want to and 2 it will mean things are going ok.

have you seen dr m yet. He put IVIG on about 15 min ago. Waiting for him to come back to ask him all my questions.

ill pop around and see you @Lastchance75 after dr m and dinner.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Debant I just saw Dr M but I also got moved down to level 3 as maternity was packed and 4 women labouring and no beds. So now I have a private room and it's much quiter here now! Dr M says I can go home Sunday night or Monday depending on how I fee. He also says if I have any more spotting I have to have 2-3 days best rest more than spotting straight to Hurstville.
    Also they pushed me in a wheel chair, I wasn't even allowed to walk down here!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (31-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quiet will be good. You are where you need to be.

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

Olive79  (29-10-2016),Phia  (29-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Got the plan from Dr M tonight. 3 weekly infusion alternating intralipids and IVIG. Think I'm going to need a loan Maybe we might win lotto tonight.

popped around @lastchane75 but your lights were off so did not disturb. If your bored later feel free to pop around. I have chips and chocolate. I come prepared.

9. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (31-10-2016),Olive79  (29-10-2016),Phia  (29-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I got my plan too...stop clexane for now, continue to wean down on predisobe but not progesterone anymore. So 400mg per day, unlesss there is spotting then 2 per day but rectally. Come straight here if there is bleeding that is more than spotting, if just spotting then 2-3 days at home bed rest. No lifting or bending, basically I have to take it easy and not too much walking due to pressure it can place on uterus. I need to take the weight off when I can.

11. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (31-10-2016),Phia  (29-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Oh sorry @Debant my tv wasn't working so decided to nap. Can we still take the phernagan afterwards when pregnant?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastchance75 View Post
    Oh sorry @Debant my tv wasn't working so decided to nap. Can we still take the phernagan afterwards when pregnant?
    Yep...I take it each time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi all, great to hear about some recent successes in here!

I just had my first phone consult with Dr M (for high NK cells, MTHFR - 7 failed IVF transfers). He seems really great and wanted to change up my protocol slightly, which I'm happy to do. There's a few things I'm a little confused about though and would love opinions on:
    - moving to 1.5 mg Dexamethasone - should this be at ovulation or at transfer? I think he said transfer but I can't remember, and feel like it should be at ovulation.
    - starting clexane before transfer - my usual protocol is to start clexane night before transfer, but he said to start it a few days before but not on transfer day. Does that sound right? I'm worried that skipping a day of clexane will let my blood get thick. And I have always had it night before transfer and been fine.

Would really appreciate any insights!