+ Reply to Thread
Page 53 of 76 FirstFirst ... 343515253545563 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwikate View Post
    Hi an welcome. Sorry to hear of your losses.
    My story is quite similar in that I can conceive naturally but was losing babies between 4-19 weeks.
    I got diagnosed after that with high NK cells, partial DQ match, low vit D, low zinc, het MTHFR
    I conceived current pregnancy with letrozole assistance and am 7+1 so far. Began using Dr M protocol at BFP and so far it's all going okay.
    I had first Intralipids and 11dpo and another a 6 weeks and next scheduled for 12 if we make it that far. I also take 20mg pred and 60 of Clexane.
    Wishing you all the best and you can get a plan that suits your situation
    Thanks for your response kiwikate. What is letrozole / what is it used for? Dr M hasn't told me about it yet. Wishing you every success for this next bub x

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ItisComplicated View Post
    Thanks for your response kiwikate. What is letrozole / what is it used for? Dr M hasn't told me about it yet. Wishing you every success for this next bub x
    It's for ovulation similar to clomid. I have PCOS too and don't ovulate regularly so the letrozole just helps me with that.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hey @Olive79 and @Debant I'm here for intralipids but I'm on a different floor I think. I'm on level 1.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

Olive79  (29-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastchance75 View Post
    Hey @Olive79 and @Debant I'm here for intralipids but I'm on a different floor I think. I'm on level 1.
    Hi there.  

Yeh they mentioned it was full tiday. I am on level in the room I have been stsying in, they are doing mine here. I am not allowed to leave my room, only allowed from bed to bathroom. DH has joined me today, we are just watching Netflix.
    Another lady I know was on level 1 last time, no bed hey????

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi I am on level 1 room 107. Got a bed I'm staying the night. Decided not to drive 3 hours home after this time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Debant View Post
    Hi I am on level 1 room 107. Got a bed I'm staying the night. Decided not to drive 3 hours home after this time.
    I am in a double room that has been empty the last 3 days and now they just brought in a lady who just delivered this morning. They are pretty quiet but you can hear any slight noise and when bubs cries it echos.
    If I am allowed to go home tonight I might. I havent slept the best over tg5e past 2 nights here. Plus side is I get to listen to bubs 2-3 times a day.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ItisComplicated View Post
    Hi Phia, which dr are you seeing for your immunology issues? The book puts a lot in perspective !
    I haven't got one yet for immunology issues. I am going to contact Dr M. It's only since finding this thread that I realised They even existed and i need to find more about it cuz my FS didn't really say much about it!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh hope bubs is not too noisy for you @Olive79. Have they put your first drip in yet? Bit slower today. Guessing I'll be here till midnight again.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastchance75 View Post
    Oh hope bubs is not too noisy for you @Olive79. Have they put your first drip in yet? Bit slower today. Guessing I'll be here till midnight again.
    Bubs is ok but I am a light sleeper and even whispering is noisey in this room! So we are trying be extra quiet.
    No @Lastchance75 I have nothing yet, she brought it all in hours ago to prepare for when doc gets here. I hope that doesnt mean she is waiting for doc to do canular. I will buzz sokn but I always feel rude but I am on best rest and not allowed out of room to ask.
    Just wanna be ready for Dr M when he gets here. What about you? Anything yet?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just put saline drip on now.

Hope they let you go home tonight then.

I'm just putting a movie on now.