+ Reply to Thread
Page 50 of 76 FirstFirst ... 40484950515260 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Ok that makes sense thanks @Olive79.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hcg 3125 and progesterone 129 so I will be seeing you sat night @Lastchance75

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

Olive79  (27-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Hla testing

Hi ladies, anyone know where to do hla blood testing that is free in perth? I have done hla blood test at St john of god three weeks ago in perth, G called last week that st john of god in NSW called her that there is a fee of about $250 per person. G told me there should not be any fee and the blood should be sent to red cross. G is checking but haven't get back to me. Please help.

Last month I had an intralipid with Dr s in perth. He now does intralipid in his clinic but at 250 (can't remember is it MG, anyway it is half of the volume lesser than infuse in hospital ) and he fix on a Tuesday. At half of the volume, he still charged at $650. Does such half volume sufficient?

5. The Following User Says Thank You to snoopybaby For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (27-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I am laying in bed at Hurstville Private Hospital. I have been put on bed rest after some spotting on Monday night and again this morning. Have had scans and checks and everything is fine with bubs but I have low lying placenta.
    I think he just wants to monitor me and put me here as it is close to him. So might be in here until intralipids on Sat night.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive79 View Post
    So I am laying in bed at Hurstville Private Hospital. I have been put on bed rest after some spotting on Monday night and again this morning. Have had scans and checks and everything is fine with bubs but I have low lying placenta.
    I think he just wants to monitor me and put me here as it is close to him. So might be in here until intralipids on Sat night.
    Argh! At least he's being extra cautious. I'm sure everything's fine, but you're in the best place you can be right now. How far along are you now?
    This might sound really dumb, but I miss going in for ivig, not the cannula part, but the lying in bed watching tv and eating.
    Rest up, you and Bub will be fine.

9. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (27-10-2016),Olive79  (27-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive79 View Post
    Oh @Olive79 sorry to hear that. Your in the right place though and they are doing the right thing by monitoring you. What does a low lying placenta mean? Or what impact could it have?

Will see you Saturday Hun.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

Olive79  (27-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Debant View Post
    Hcg 3125 and progesterone 129 so I will be seeing you sat night @Lastchance75
    Wow that is a great number. When's your first scan?

Ok cool see you Saturday!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    Hey hon oh goodness! But good to hear he is looking after you. He's your Ob too is that correct?
    Hope things stabilise and you can go home soon!!!!
    Thank you. Yes he is my my ob too. Which is really good as when I was at my local hospital they were amazed with everything I was telling them about my issues and treatment. They really had no idea. They were going to do a speclum and luckily DH was on phone to G and ran in and said stop! As I have a low lying placenta there should never be any internals.
    All good now just relaxing and being bored! Xx

14. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB77 View Post
    Argh! At least he's being extra cautious. I'm sure everything's fine, but you're in the best place you can be right now. How far along are you now?
    This might sound really dumb, but I miss going in for ivig, not the cannula part, but the lying in bed watching tv and eating.
    Rest up, you and Bub will be fine.
    Thank you will do! I just went 24 weeks yesterday...so viable on the outside but really hoping that doesn't happen.
    It is a nice relaxing place to be. 7 babies have been born here today and they just had a high tea for the dads and families in the TV room, so they look after everyone.

16. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

BB77  (27-10-2016),pingc383  (27-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastchance75 View Post
    Oh @Olive79 sorry to hear that. Your in the right place though and they are doing the right thing by monitoring you. What does a low lying placenta mean? Or what impact could it have?

Will see you Saturday Hun.
    Thanks. It just means my placenta is really close to cervix opening and if it doesn't move then we woukd have to do a c section but it can also cause the blood. Still lots of time for it to move up though.