+ Reply to Thread
Page 41 of 80 FirstFirst ... 31394041424351 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    No difference in the line. Now I'm freaking out. IMG_1476759647.353294.jpg

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I bloody hope you're right about the matches. There's no where on dr google that explains it in any detail. Like you said, some weird thing about partial matches and the numbers changing?? I'm not sure why G said I should speak to Dr M, made me worried, and I haven't worried for a couple weeks which has been a big relief!!!!

With gluten - I gave it up as I have digestive issues prob due to loads of antibiotics as a kid etc etc and as gluten is so hard to digest it was effecting me- getting a skin issue etc. But I don't have to be too worried if I slip up unlike a true coeliac. Hun did you speak to Dr M about it or anyone else? The only true test is a biopsy but I wouldn't worry about it now your trying get preggas but if possible I'd cut out gluten (mainly just bread, pasta etc. Use alternatives like health food store gluten free loaves - not the ones from supermarket as they're really refined and high GI), fluent free pasta, buckwheat flour/groats for porridge and pancakes. Anyhow, what's the latest for you?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Sorry hun, but that line looks slightly darker to me. Remember, the HCG concentration increases after 48 hours.. There's still a line and it's not lighter!!! When you poas tomorrow, you can't compare to today, you gotta compare to the one you did 48 hours earlier!!
    Oh gosh ok thanks ping I'll calm down and try again tomorrow. Shouldn't of tested today it's still really early to have a lot of hcg in your system.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lastchance75 one looks darker to me too!

@pinc383 I'm not sure about other immune issues as Dr M only mentioned one type of NKC being high. I didn't even ask for a copy of my results. I'll be asking my GP to for a copy now. Too hard getting contact with G. Dr M has me on vitamins: E, D, calcium, coq10 (plus other vitamins from my accupuncturist). Prednisone 15mg daily, 20mg clexane daily and 200mg progesterone daily and if positive BT then have intralipids. I have no other drugs prescribed by FS. I still have 3 frosties and none including the current have been PGD tested. I'm not convinced that I need PGD testing as I'm still thinking it's uterus issues preventing implantation. I had stage 5 endo removed over 2yrs ago, repeated about 1yr ago, polyps removed, possible adenomyosis. That's everything so far...

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pinc383 turning 32. First proper cycle I had 6 eggs and 2 blastocysts, second I had 8 eggs and 5 blastocysts.

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Lastchance75 one looks darker to me too.

We are hopeless and Threw my sticks out soo can't post pic. Not doing another now going to wait for blood test Thursday. Well that is what I say now. I bought a 3 pack so have one left, may do one again tomorrow morning. I am a POAS addict. If I do I will post the pic. Mind you I have had troubles posting pics in the past. Any tips?
    @Mink it is still early and everyone is different. For you.

shop around for Neupogen. Where I live I could not find it for under $1800 so ended up going to Sydney where I got it for $950. I can't see it lastiing until 12 weeks. I'm up to my 5 th vial and still dividing vial by 4. No way will make it to 12 weeks at this rate. Was anyone else still on this dose at this stage?

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Debant For This Useful Post:

Mink  (18-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I'm sure that was my fault.. I posted for an update

So sorry hun
    No need to apologise I would of done it anyway.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm on 5 needles per vial. I wonder why your on 4.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastchance75 View Post
    I'm on 5 needles per vial. I wonder why your on 4.
    It goes on your weight. I must be heavier than you.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Oh ok I didn't realise that. I'm about 70kg.