I'm not sure what to do about intralipids. Doing it with Wazza costs nothing. He administers the same dose, but only over a 3-4 hour period whereas Dr M does it over 8 hours, but it costs $650. Flights and transport to Qld would only cost half that.. I'll have to think about what to do..
Not sure if DHEA + melatonin + hyst/flush/scratch/biopsy will delay AF or bring her early... I'm itching to start......
What's happening with you? I know you're still figuring out what to transfer, but have you sorted out intralipids and an amended dr M protocol? When do you see him next?
I have intralipid booked with Dr M for the upcoming weekend, Dr M and Wazza basically advised the same immune protocol except higher dosage of clexane. I will probably need another intralipid around transfer time which I might do with Wazza. I don't think Wazza administer the intralipid like Dr M does though. Dr M actually showed up to start and adjust the speed of the drip during the session. Doing it with Wazza is probably administered by day hospital staff like how it is done by fs in Melbourne. But yes it costs 1k oop each time I fly up for intralipid.
I have a feeling that nurse will get me to fly up to see Wazza next Monday so waiting for that confirmation after Wed scan and book syd-bne flight.
i started Neupogen today. I measured the vial into 4 syringes as advised by Dr M. There was still a little left in the vial. Is this normal or am I just nit getting it all out, I ended up with around 25/26 units on each syringe.
having the nervous anxious feeling.mwhatbif I have some sort of reaction or side effect. I am overseas so last thing I need is to try and find medical assistance. I have deliberately not googled side effects so I don't start imagining them.
Any Neupogen advice would be appreciated. I am having clexane and Neupogen so 2 shots a day. I expect another will be added when I start progesterone. Last year the clinic added progesterone sub c shots daily too. Not looking forward to 2 shots per day.
At this stage the plan is to transfer our best embryo on day 5 (so that we can put one back while my endometriosis is gone/before it has a chance to grow back) and if we get a few for freezing we will most likely PGD test them. I feel as though we would regret it if we didn't. We don't often have much luck getting embryos to day 5, so we will see how we go.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!