+ Reply to Thread
Page 26 of 76 FirstFirst ... 16242526272836 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells #9

Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @nattie84, clear your messages!!! I can't send you anything!
    Done, sorry! re the DHEA I want to talk more about it with Dr M and testing my testosterone as you suggested. I just got my hormones right with the Chinese herbs and my endo gone I don't want the DHEA to stuff it all up again.
    Last edited by nattie84; 05-10-2016 at 18:59.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to nattie84 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (05-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews

Default High Natural Killer Cells #9

Give Dr Warren De Ambrosis' rooms a call tomorrow. He's an amazing FS and has gotten heaps of women pregnant.. They'll tell you the next available appointment is in June 2017, but ask to be placed on the cancellation list, then ring up weekly and ask if anything had come up. I called in June and the first available appointment was in April 2017, but I called every week and was able to get a cancellation within a month.

Has your FS told you to try DHEA and/or melatonin?

What are your DH's spark issues?

Have you both been tested for MTHFR?

Give us a bit of a background so we can recommend something you haven't already tried.. xx
    Thank you so much. We are with Dr NL and I have the book it starts with the egg and to be honest he has been doing what's in that book. I was on DHEA and melatonin for 3 months before we started ours first round with him. So he has certainly covered that. The first round he tried in June didn't make it to egg collection as one follicle race ahead so it was cancelled and I was put on the pill to down reg me which worked they got 10 eggs and 5 were fertilised 3 made it and by day 5 for testing and freezing all three had died. So technically we have only really had one full try with NL. I just don't know what to ask for? It would be easier to stay with him as we are in Melbourne however he always seems so negative about it for us. The MTHFR rings a bell but can't remember what that was?
    Thank you so much for reading my post x

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jojosniss For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Jojosniss I am also with NL and about to start a cycle (Long down reg protocol with the pill). I have done 2 antagonist cycles and the last one didn't produce any embryos to day 5/6. I tried to read up on this protocol and it seems to involve lots of meds and jabbing. Did NL give you DHEA himself or you asked for it?
    Have you been tested for immune related issues? HLA matches, blood clotting issues, NK cells, endometriosis etc? Sorry if you've mentioned this before.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yeah, I got mine tested too and it's in the middle, not too low and not high.

I just pm'd you
    Ah I c, did they explain how it will help you then, the DHEA?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
    @Jojosniss I am also with NL and about to start a cycle (Long down reg protocol with the pill). I have done 2 antagonist cycles and the last one didn't produce any embryos to day 5/6. I tried to read up on this protocol and it seems to involve lots of meds and jabbing. Did NL give you DHEA himself or you asked for it?
    Have you been tested for immune related issues? HLA matches, blood clotting issues, NK cells, endometriosis etc? Sorry if you've mentioned this before.
    Hi Mongol,

He put me on it himself and yes I have had all those tests no endo but yes I have a blood clotting problem also and my husband and I share DQAlpha matches 01:01 01:02 so not a complete match thank god. We just have to get those embryo to freezing. From reading all these comments I think he is doing all the right things I just find him hard to communicate with unfortunately. We have an appointment next month so I will see what he says. I have been off the DHEA and the melatonin since our last round in August. I'm sure he will have me on it for another 3 months before we do another round. Good luck to you. I think we are in very good hands with him.

Thanks
    Reviews
    To those ladies who don't have very cooperative FS's with Dr M's protocol, when you go in for day surgery (IVF) do you list all Dr M's drugs on your pre op forms? I'm getting paranoid that my FS will see that I'm taking the steroids against his advice and decide he doesn't want to do my FET. I know it's stupid and I'm probably over thinking it. Ironically, my FS's nurse team at Genea are the ones helping me with my Dr M drugs - even so much as encouraging me... ha!

I should be doing a transfer Tuesday or Wednesday next week. So nervous!!!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Mink For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Mink tell them. I needed an antibiotic drip after transfer because I was on steroids (also at genea). Surely your fs can't refuse to do a transfer. Be on the safe side, esp when it comes to meds.
    Good luck for transfer. Nerve wracking yes, but also very exciting!

11. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

Mink  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ange1111 I'm having a general for my FET. I'm already on a blood thinner - clexane and FS doesn't have a prob with that.
    @BB77 oh wow! Why did you need an antibiotic drip after transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I can't remember the exact reasoning but something to do with avoiding possible infection due to being on the steroids at time of transfer. I had it for both fets. Maybe it's not standard practice, I don't know? I was on a high dose, not sure if that made a difference.

14. The Following User Says Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (06-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB77 View Post
    I can't remember the exact reasoning but something to do with avoiding possible infection due to being on the steroids at time of transfer. I had it for both fets. Maybe it's not standard practice, I don't know? I was on a high dose, not sure if that made a difference.
    Oh interesting. Yes the steroids are supposed to suppress your immune system making you more susceptible to infections. I guess that'd be the reason why.

Has anyone else been on an antibiotic drip because of the steroids, post transfer?