+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 83 FirstFirst ... 1422232425263474 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Congrats @Kiwikate

Pretty sure she isnt doing ivf @pingu (she jsut has miscarriage history)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Velvet16 View Post
    Congrats @Kiwikate

Pretty sure she isnt doing ivf @pingu (she jsut has miscarriage history)
    Yep. Bang on. Letrozole assisted cycles. Not getting too ahead of ourselves as 5th pregnancy in 20 months but first with Dr M so hopefully this makes all the difference

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383

I was on Dr M protocol on the last failed FET. After that I stopped and waited to see Wazza because I wanted the best fs and care who will do my scan/epu/et.

I have not tried 50 icsi and 50 natural fertilisation, I was tempted to do it but that means no pgd testing on those 50%. Given Wazza also agrees with pgd testing, I decided to go with that.

I am hoping I don't need to stim again after this round.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 not yet luv. I have a week before I see Wazza so I am letting the answers come to me naturally :P. I will be discussing with a ivf nurse friend next week, no point discussing with dh because he will just say we do whatever I decide to do.

He is still so confused with what I need to inject each day, am/pm gonal F/Manopur/scitropin, I have to remind him everyday what is due.

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (02-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I paid 365 for 10ml (3 days supply) locally from slade pharmacy. Wazza offers 355 but obviously it needs to be refrigerated during transportation. Ask those pharmacies partnered with ivf clinics, they may have it. I just went to slade at epworth hospital which is where all my ex fs medication dispensed from.

Wazza office can organise to send it too if you can't get it locally. I would think best to use what Wazza recommends though. When is your AF due?

7. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (02-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 make sure it is the right one. It is hard to believe it only costs 9 from the manufacturer. I used 4 last cycle, 3 from slade and 1 from wazza. I only got 2 this time and will be heading back to get another one on Wednesday. They dispensed the wrong medication (prednisolone instead of prednisone) so I have to go back again anyway.

Aren't you planning to do the hyst/flush/scratch during EPU? I have started injection already, today is cd8, EPU is probably around cd18.

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (02-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwikate View Post
    BFP THIS MORNING! Start protocol today and arrange Intralipids on Monday. Hoping this bean is going to be the one who sticks with us for the 40
    That's awesome. Big congratulations! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 ah I see, that makes sense, when are you flying up to do the lots? Or are you waiting for dr M appointment

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

pingc383  (02-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have intralipid booked with Dr M for the upcoming weekend, Dr M and Wazza basically advised the same immune protocol except higher dosage of clexane. I will probably need another intralipid around transfer time which I might do with Wazza. I don't think Wazza administer the intralipid like Dr M does though. Dr M actually showed up to start and adjust the speed of the drip during the session. Doing it with Wazza is probably administered by day hospital staff like how it is done by fs in Melbourne. But yes it costs 1k oop each time I fly up for intralipid.

I have a feeling that nurse will get me to fly up to see Wazza next Monday so waiting for that confirmation after Wed scan and book syd-bne flight.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi
    i started Neupogen today. I measured the vial into 4 syringes as advised by Dr M. There was still a little left in the vial. Is this normal or am I just nit getting it all out, I ended up with around 25/26 units on each syringe.
    having the nervous anxious feeling.mwhatbif I have some sort of reaction or side effect. I am overseas so last thing I need is to try and find medical assistance. I have deliberately not googled side effects so I don't start imagining them.
    Any Neupogen advice would be appreciated. I am having clexane and Neupogen so 2 shots a day. I expect another will be added when I start progesterone. Last year the clinic added progesterone sub c shots daily too. Not looking forward to 2 shots per day.