+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 81 FirstFirst ... 1220212223243272 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Do you know which chemist hun?? Cos that's very cheap
    Macquarie Street Pharmacy, it's just up from the Court House near St James Station. I can't remember exactly how much but i'm 99% sure it was around the $55 mark. I'm sure if you gave them a call they would be able to tell you how much they charge

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK Ladies, I'm waiting for CD1 which should be here mid next week. I'm picking up my meds tomorrow so they are ready to go for next week, and then I will be able to start this next IVF cycle.

Dr M suggested that we do Neupogen, LIT treatment, Intralipids and Steroids, but because the LIT needed to be started 2 months ago (1 month in between treatments) we haven't had enough time to get that started. Our FS wants us to stim asap as hopefully with the endometriosis removed I will have better quality eggs, plus - it would be good to sneak in a transfer to really rule out whether the endo has been the culprit of our failed transfers (and possibly the cause of the NKCs).

So at this stage, we are going to do Prednisolone (25mg), Clexane and Intralipids (hopefully twice before transfer).

Has anyone ever had TWO doses of Intralipids before transfer?

If this doesn't work we are going to try the LIT treatment and neupogen on top of everything with our frozen if we get any (fingers crossed).

I am worried that i'm just going to wreck our transfer by not doing the neupogen or LIT but i worry that we won't even get an embryo and that I will have forked out for no transfer.

Ahhh so much to think about, and organise!

Hope everyone is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eveclo View Post
    OK Ladies, I'm waiting for CD1 which should be here mid next week. I'm picking up my meds tomorrow so they are ready to go for next week, and then I will be able to start this next IVF cycle.

Dr M suggested that we do Neupogen, LIT treatment, Intralipids and Steroids, but because the LIT needed to be started 2 months ago (1 month in between treatments) we haven't had enough time to get that started. Our FS wants us to stim asap as hopefully with the endometriosis removed I will have better quality eggs, plus - it would be good to sneak in a transfer to really rule out whether the endo has been the culprit of our failed transfers (and possibly the cause of the NKCs).

So at this stage, we are going to do Prednisolone (25mg), Clexane and Intralipids (hopefully twice before transfer).

Has anyone ever had TWO doses of Intralipids before transfer?

If this doesn't work we are going to try the LIT treatment and neupogen on top of everything with our frozen if we get any (fingers crossed).

I am worried that i'm just going to wreck our transfer by not doing the neupogen or LIT but i worry that we won't even get an embryo and that I will have forked out for no transfer.

Ahhh so much to think about, and organise!

Hope everyone is doing well
    Why can't you do the neupogen? You could at least do that even if you don't do the LIT?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

Olive79  (01-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @eveclo I have only done one intralipid before transfer before but this time I am likely to do two, depending on what dr M/fs recommend. Initial treatment plan is to do first one between cd6 to 10 then again on EPU, now shifted to bd14 and haven't booked the following one yet.

Good luck with stim and have some decent embies for freezing! Are you doing PGD testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Btae - what were the immune issues Dr M found for you? Also, did his treatment plan line up with Wazza's treatment plan?
    Did you try first with Wazza and then when it didn't work see Dr M?
    Dr M found T cell imbalance, my nk cell biopsy result showed normal at the time with my previous fs. T cell imbalance and elevated nk cells treatment protocols are similar, prednisone, clexane, intralipid etc. wazza did another biopsy during last EPU and confirmed nk cell is elevated. I started seeing dr M when I was still cycling with my previous fs, had intralipid prior to the FET and was on prednisone, clexane and progesterone support.

How are you luv?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge hugs

I would get everything done by wazza

My plan was see doctor m while waiting for my appointment with wazza (which i was lucky to not end up needing)

But im also very lucky to have real lige friends with very complex cases now have families completed from seeing wazza

I truly believe in doctor m

But wazza is such a one stop shop

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its so hard, but your plan is perfect

I also wouldnt hide the fact your seeing doctor m from wazza as he seems quite open to anything, just wants his patients pregnant, which alot of other fs.. have there egos in the way

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks hun, but I think it has to be a compounding chemist.. I don't think Macquarie St pharmacy is a compounding chemist?
    It is a compounding chemist. It is where I got DHEA from with a script from Dr M... 25mg capsules x 100mg. If you google it the first one that comes up is a yellow pages ad that says "Compounding Pharmacy in the heart of the CBD".

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I know how you feel, I am very unsure which embies to transfer lol. Wish we always know the right decision to make every step of the way.

In terms of biopsy, I did once with LB and once with wazza, dr M just read the first test result and asked to draw more blood.

In terms of flush/hyst/scratch, I would say to do it with Wazza. Biopsy doesn't require GA so you could do it with dr M and send wazza the result given dr M is the one to set your immune treatment protocol. Plus you are based in nsw so u could see dr M without flying.

Melatonin I started on day 20 before the actual stim cycle all the way to 1 day after trigger.

I booked dr M for my first intralipid next weekend. I did do 2 biopsies but they are 8 months apart.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, I have to take 3 x 25 mg DHEA tabs. Compound chemist here charges $78 for 100 tablets of 25mg. Does that sound cheap or are they cheaper elsewhere?

That sounds Ok. I got mine from a compounding chemist in kingswood and paid $100 for 90 x 50mg tablets.
    I have nearly a whol bottle left if you are interested. Let me know, I am happy to off load.
    I will be having intralipids on the 8th Oct at Hurstville of anyone wants them.
    Last edited by Olive79; 01-10-2016 at 05:55.