@pingc383 I know how you feel, I am very unsure which embies to transfer lol. Wish we always know the right decision to make every step of the way.
In terms of biopsy, I did once with LB and once with wazza, dr M just read the first test result and asked to draw more blood.
In terms of flush/hyst/scratch, I would say to do it with Wazza. Biopsy doesn't require GA so you could do it with dr M and send wazza the result given dr M is the one to set your immune treatment protocol. Plus you are based in nsw so u could see dr M without flying.
Melatonin I started on day 20 before the actual stim cycle all the way to 1 day after trigger.
I booked dr M for my first intralipid next weekend. I did do 2 biopsies but they are 8 months apart.
That sounds Ok. I got mine from a compounding chemist in kingswood and paid $100 for 90 x 50mg tablets.
I have nearly a whol bottle left if you are interested. Let me know, I am happy to off load.
I will be having intralipids on the 8th Oct at Hurstville of anyone wants them.
Last edited by Olive79; 01-10-2016 at 04:55.
@pingc383 I started taking my melatonin with the DHEA about 2 months out from cycling which ended up being nearly 3 months. I continued until the bottle was empty even after BFP as it helped me relax/sleep especially while taking dexamethasone.
I am not sure why I was taking it but Dr M had prescribed it along with DHEA to try something new so I did and much to my suprise I got a natural BFP while waiting to cycle.
Last edited by Olive79; 01-10-2016 at 04:54.
Hi olive79 I'm there next Saturday too. I'll message you and see if your up for a visit.
If I put back those which are not suitable for biopsy/pgd testing, they may stick and may be normal/abnormal, so my risk is they are abnormal and implant which means I will end up miscarrying and push me out for another 2-4 months. Not to mention the pain of miscarriage.
I also have 1 unknown which I am not sure if I should have it retested or just put it back in with a pgd normal one. There is also one with inconclusive chromosome 24 which again should probably be paired with a pgd normal one.
I am concerned too if I put back 2 pgd normal and they both stick then I am in for a scary ride. I won't get to see wazza until the third scan and I want to go with a definite plan.
BFP THIS MORNING! Start protocol today and arrange Intralipids on Monday. Hoping this bean is going to be the one who sticks with us for the 40
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!