+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 76 FirstFirst ... 1018192021223070 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    hi btae what was the substitute you were on - was it a natural one? I'm keen to see if something natural will help me but need to find a doc who will prescribe it. A little nervous about taking more stuff as don't want play unnecessarily with my hormones as we are already on so much with ivf.
    Hi Ange1111, unfortunately it isn't a natural one, I showed allergic reaction to thyroxine after a procedure so been switched to Eutroxsig instead.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojosniss View Post
    NL is brilliant I have no doubt but he hasn't been well and his bedside manner isn't great anyway which I can get past if he wasn't so negative all the time.
    Attachment 84594

This was the last protocol we did which got us he 5 embryos but none of them made it to day 5

Egg quality obviously the reason?? Any suggestions? You guys are the experts xx
    Hi Jojosniss, you can cycle with NL while letting dr M taking care of the immune treatment. Have you considered to book in another fs or wazza for a second opinion in terms of cycle result/ protocol? In terms of day 5embryos, did they stop growing at day 1-3 or day 4-5? Sperm quality is a factor too.

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (04-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by ange1111 View Post
    Thank you. I'm glad you found something better for you!! I just got back an updated thyroid test and it's dropped back down to 1.9, stoked! So finally the herbs I've been taking must've kicked in.
    Fantastic news, 1.9 is decent level for pregnancy, one less thing to worry about.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Btae For This Useful Post:

ange1111xxx  (29-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Do you know which chemist hun?? Cos that's very cheap
    Macquarie Street Pharmacy, it's just up from the Court House near St James Station. I can't remember exactly how much but i'm 99% sure it was around the $55 mark. I'm sure if you gave them a call they would be able to tell you how much they charge

Thanks
    Reviews
    OK Ladies, I'm waiting for CD1 which should be here mid next week. I'm picking up my meds tomorrow so they are ready to go for next week, and then I will be able to start this next IVF cycle.

Dr M suggested that we do Neupogen, LIT treatment, Intralipids and Steroids, but because the LIT needed to be started 2 months ago (1 month in between treatments) we haven't had enough time to get that started. Our FS wants us to stim asap as hopefully with the endometriosis removed I will have better quality eggs, plus - it would be good to sneak in a transfer to really rule out whether the endo has been the culprit of our failed transfers (and possibly the cause of the NKCs).

So at this stage, we are going to do Prednisolone (25mg), Clexane and Intralipids (hopefully twice before transfer).

Has anyone ever had TWO doses of Intralipids before transfer?

If this doesn't work we are going to try the LIT treatment and neupogen on top of everything with our frozen if we get any (fingers crossed).

I am worried that i'm just going to wreck our transfer by not doing the neupogen or LIT but i worry that we won't even get an embryo and that I will have forked out for no transfer.

Ahhh so much to think about, and organise!

Hope everyone is doing well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by eveclo View Post
    OK Ladies, I'm waiting for CD1 which should be here mid next week. I'm picking up my meds tomorrow so they are ready to go for next week, and then I will be able to start this next IVF cycle.

Dr M suggested that we do Neupogen, LIT treatment, Intralipids and Steroids, but because the LIT needed to be started 2 months ago (1 month in between treatments) we haven't had enough time to get that started. Our FS wants us to stim asap as hopefully with the endometriosis removed I will have better quality eggs, plus - it would be good to sneak in a transfer to really rule out whether the endo has been the culprit of our failed transfers (and possibly the cause of the NKCs).

So at this stage, we are going to do Prednisolone (25mg), Clexane and Intralipids (hopefully twice before transfer).

Has anyone ever had TWO doses of Intralipids before transfer?

If this doesn't work we are going to try the LIT treatment and neupogen on top of everything with our frozen if we get any (fingers crossed).

I am worried that i'm just going to wreck our transfer by not doing the neupogen or LIT but i worry that we won't even get an embryo and that I will have forked out for no transfer.

Ahhh so much to think about, and organise!

Hope everyone is doing well
    Why can't you do the neupogen? You could at least do that even if you don't do the LIT?

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

Olive79  (01-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @eveclo I have only done one intralipid before transfer before but this time I am likely to do two, depending on what dr M/fs recommend. Initial treatment plan is to do first one between cd6 to 10 then again on EPU, now shifted to bd14 and haven't booked the following one yet.

Good luck with stim and have some decent embies for freezing! Are you doing PGD testing?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    @Btae - what were the immune issues Dr M found for you? Also, did his treatment plan line up with Wazza's treatment plan?
    Did you try first with Wazza and then when it didn't work see Dr M?
    Dr M found T cell imbalance, my nk cell biopsy result showed normal at the time with my previous fs. T cell imbalance and elevated nk cells treatment protocols are similar, prednisone, clexane, intralipid etc. wazza did another biopsy during last EPU and confirmed nk cell is elevated. I started seeing dr M when I was still cycling with my previous fs, had intralipid prior to the FET and was on prednisone, clexane and progesterone support.

How are you luv?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Huge hugs

I would get everything done by wazza

My plan was see doctor m while waiting for my appointment with wazza (which i was lucky to not end up needing)

But im also very lucky to have real lige friends with very complex cases now have families completed from seeing wazza

I truly believe in doctor m

But wazza is such a one stop shop

Thanks
    Reviews
    Its so hard, but your plan is perfect

I also wouldnt hide the fact your seeing doctor m from wazza as he seems quite open to anything, just wants his patients pregnant, which alot of other fs.. have there egos in the way