+ Reply to Thread
Page 19 of 80 FirstFirst ... 917181920212969 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 797
  1. #181
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    441
    Thanks
    211
    Thanked
    274
    Reviews
    0
    Wow @Mongol that list is mind boggling. I've never heard of most of that stuff. It's so hard when you keep losing babies, and especially frustrating when the embryos have been pgd tested.
    I hope you can find someone who knows a little about your issues.

  2. #182
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    112
    Thanks
    32
    Thanked
    175
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by BB77 View Post
    Wow @Mongol that list is mind boggling. I've never heard of most of that stuff. It's so hard when you keep losing babies, and especially frustrating when the embryos have been pgd tested.
    I hope you can find someone who knows a little about your issues.
    I'm consulting Dr Braverman in the US; he's found these issues is testing and has given me a FET protocol to follow. I had all the testing done previously in Australia including a biopsy for NK cells but nothing was found. I was just looking through my old reports and noticed that I had negative results for MTHFR in 2013 but tested positive recently via testing in the US.

  3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mongol For This Useful Post:

    ange1111  (28-09-2016)

  4. #183
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    604
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked
    1,383
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Hi @Mongol what's the protocol dr Braverman gave you. I know everyone is different but interested to see.

  5. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

    ange1111  (28-09-2016),pingc383  (28-09-2016)

  6. #184
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    604
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked
    1,383
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Anyone know what to put down for thyroid test on your blood form? I have to get full blood count and wanted to have my thyroid checked as well. Rather than going back to the GP or dr M just thought I'd write it on the form.

  7. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

    ange1111  (28-09-2016)

  8. #185
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    604
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked
    1,383
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    It's ok the clinic got back to me and just said I only needed to check it once. I get so confused cos I'm sure last time he said it can change during the transfer process and tablets may need to be revised. Anywho that's what they said. Apparently it has to be under 2 for transfer. Last time I checked it was 4 which he said was bad but that was down from 12 so I thought it was pretty good. Anyone else have thyroid issues?

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

    ange1111  (28-09-2016)

  10. #186
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    433
    Thanks
    1,571
    Thanked
    543
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastchance75 View Post
    It's ok the clinic got back to me and just said I only needed to check it once. I get so confused cos I'm sure last time he said it can change during the transfer process and tablets may need to be revised. Anywho that's what they said. Apparently it has to be under 2 for transfer. Last time I checked it was 4 which he said was bad but that was down from 12 so I thought it was pretty good. Anyone else have thyroid issues?
    my TSH has been increasing since 2014 from 1.8 to 2.7
    I can't work out what to do about it but think it's related to my gut Heath and not being able to absorb the necessary nutrients (eg tyrosine, selenium, iodine). Have been supplementing with a nutrition supplement but not much improvement. Can also be related to adrenal issues so things like withania and rhodiola apparently help (herbs) so started on those too. Have you taken thyroxine to bring it down from 12? Have you had other thyroid tests like fT3/ fT4 and reverse T3 and antibodies? Def see if you can get those done to give a clearer picture.

  11. #187
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    604
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked
    1,383
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Yes I'm on thyroxine which is how I got it down from 12. Maybe you need to be on the medication as well.

  12. The Following User Says Thank You to Lastchance75 For This Useful Post:

    ange1111  (28-09-2016)

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    604
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked
    1,383
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry I have never taken DHEA.

  14. #189
    Join Date
    Jun 2014
    Posts
    433
    Thanks
    1,571
    Thanked
    543
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
    I'm consulting Dr Braverman in the US; he's found these issues is testing and has given me a FET protocol to follow. I had all the testing done previously in Australia including a biopsy for NK cells but nothing was found. I was just looking through my old reports and noticed that I had negative results for MTHFR in 2013 but tested positive recently via testing in the US.
    That's awesome that you're getting dr bravemans input!!! Weird about the mthfr stuff! Annoying.
    Gosh I hope this gets you across the line.
    Love to know what he recommended that might be diff to dr M?

  15. #190
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    604
    Thanks
    254
    Thanked
    1,383
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    No worries hun!

    Are you flying out on 9 Oct or 9 Nov for transfer?
    9th October. Can't come quick enough.


 

Similar Threads

  1. High Natural Killer Cells #8
    By SalSA2015 in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 1020
    Last Post: 06-09-2016, 10:01
  2. Extremely high natural killer cells
    By FraggleRocks in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 28-03-2016, 22:19
  3. High Natural Killer Cells #7
    By MGC Bertie in forum Reproductive Immunology
    Replies: 1010
    Last Post: 07-03-2016, 23:34

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
Pea Pods
Buy 2 Award Winning Pea Pods Reusable One Size Nappies for only $38 (in your choice of colours) and receive a FREE roll of Bamboo Liners. Don't miss out, we don't usually have discounts on the nappies, so grab this special offer!
Special Offer! Save $12
featured supporter
ProSwim
ProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all year round, including school holidays. We also offer outdoor programs during the summer months (Oct-Mar) at Rostrevor college.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!