+ Reply to Thread
Page 15 of 81 FirstFirst ... 513141516172565 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwikate View Post
    That just made me shiver! He wants me on it from BFP to 35 weeks ish.
    I'm not a huge fan of needles and I'll have to do 2 needles per day to get the dosage Dr M wants.
    Does NZ not have the 60mg dose? I have been on it from transfer and am now 30 weeks. Have done it in my belly as thigh hurts bad for rest of day. Needle isn't long enough to go near bub.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB77 View Post
    Jojo you know dr m got me to the end with a full match. Did the woman who saw dr sher have the same issues as you?
    Can you please share what protocol you followed to get you to the end? TIA!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to Mongol For This Useful Post:

Jojosniss  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Majeen View Post
    Does NZ not have the 60mg dose? I have been on it from transfer and am now 30 weeks. Have done it in my belly as thigh hurts bad for rest of day. Needle isn't long enough to go near bub.
    Nope unfortunately it's a 40 & a 20. Not sure if the pred is orally or needle also. In that case it will be 3 a day
    I'll muddle by way through, to make it to a take home baby would be a dream result.
    I'm going to have too find yoga or some way of calming myself, after 4 losses my anxiety levels are going to be through the roof!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Jojosniss View Post
    I don't know her exact issues but yes she said they are almost exactly the same. She had done 15 rounds all up and 7 of hem were with Dr NL
    I read all Dr Sheers case studies too and it totally freaked me out. I have 100% DQ GENE ALPHA MATCH and an imbalance of T Cells and slightly high NK cells as well as a 50% Beta Match. I am currently 20 weeks pregnant all because of Dr M...he is my miracle worker and I do not care what anyone else says after 7 MC with chromosonally normal embryos he got me where I am today. I was all prepared for a surrogate if I MC again.
    I am still cautiously optimistic and scared something will happen but when I feel bubs tapping it brings me so much my joy!
    Yes some may get confused with what he says but I take my note pad and write everything done and repeat it to make sure I am right. I also make my own suggestions that he takes on board or explains why it is not for me.
    I would trust him 100% with maintaing a pregnancy even with a complete match!
    I did 5 cycles of IVF with 9 transfers of 11 embryos ang got pregnant 5 times ( had 2 previous natural pregnancies) all ending in MC. My FS said didn't know what to do with me anymore and suggested a second opinion but I saw Dr M instead, she was happy to work with what he was doing and also interested. She did her job of getting me pregnant several times my body was just failing me!
    Sorry for long post...I just like to finish by saying I am a massive advocate for Dr M and Gwyneth, I don't care about what anyone says and I think sometimes on here it can be a bit much. They work hard and long hours for us and as someone said before we can't compare to eachother as we are all different.
    Last edited by Olive79; 27-09-2016 at 07:27.

6. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (27-09-2016),Btae  (27-09-2016),Jojosniss  (27-09-2016),nattie84  (27-09-2016),Velvet16  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kiwikate View Post
    Nope unfortunately it's a 40 & a 20. Not sure if the pred is orally or needle also. In that case it will be 3 a day
    I'll muddle by way through, to make it to a take home baby would be a dream result.
    I'm going to have too find yoga or some way of calming myself, after 4 losses my anxiety levels are going to be through the roof!
    I am 20 weeks pregnant all thanks to Dr M and had 7 previous losses and I am sorry to say but my anxiety levels are still right through the roof. I just don't know what to do! I had my morph scan a week ago and now I think something is wrong as my belly feels softer and I haven't felt bubs in a day and a half.
    It's a scary journey weare on but we are strong, we have to be. I wish you nothing but the best!

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (27-09-2016),nattie84  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
    I thought I would jump on to as I also have a complete DQ gene alpha match and am 20 weeks pregnant thanks to Dr M. I really believe that it was the addotion of the neupogen that got me across the line, as I had 1 MC with Dr M with no neupogen.

So we started with LIT treament, have had 3 treatments now as I needed a top up ( runs out after 6 month)
    I started with 3x5mg of dexamethasone then from 9 weeks switched to 25mg of prednisone, from 18 weeks I started weaning down am now on 20mg for 1 more week then to 25mg.
    I take 1200mg of progesterone, I just do 600mg in mornibg and 600mg at night as I can't handle a day one. Now finally I am weaning down on those. Currently at 800mg for another week, then 600mg, then 400 to 200 untill I have none left. So I think about another weeks and I am done.
    I started with 80mg of clexane, hecwanted 60mg but I had so many 40mg needles so we just went with 80mg and not long after I feel 9ish weeks I went to 40mg but I think that is to stay for a long time no indication of stopping.
    I do intralipids ever 4 weeks but at 9 weeks I insisted on IVIG as I wanted everything to help keep bubs alive. We then went back to intralipids. I still have another treatment at 22weeks, then I will see what he says. Happy to do it forever as long as I stay pregnant.
    Then neuprogen untill about 14 weeks with each vial split in 5. It was scary to come off that but all is still good.
    I was also on DHEA 50 mg and Melatonin for a good 2 and a half months and DH on Menevit prior to stimming again but after being told to wait another month due to high hormones I got pregnant naturally.
    And then of course vitamins, I just take elevit and vitamin D. He also mentioned calcium which I took at first but ran out and haven't got around to gettig more.
    I wish you all the best anf hope you get your miracle soon!

10. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Olive79 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (27-09-2016),Jojosniss  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive79 View Post
    I am 20 weeks pregnant all thanks to Dr M and had 7 previous losses and I am sorry to say but my anxiety levels are still right through the roof. I just don't know what to do! I had my morph scan a week ago and now I think something is wrong as my belly feels softer and I haven't felt bubs in a day and a half.
    It's a scary journey weare on but we are strong, we have to be. I wish you nothing but the best!
    Back at ya lady. Well done getting this far without losing your mind! You're right, all we can do is manage day by day and try to find strength. I really do look forward to the day I am looking back on this period in my life and wondering how on earth I made it through!
    In the 2ww now, surprisingly calm about that part. Hopefully the zen continues ...

12. The Following User Says Thank You to Kiwikate For This Useful Post:

Olive79  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Olive79 View Post
    P.s would getting a Doppler help? Ease your mind when bubs is quiet, or do you think it would just add to the crazy!?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Olive79 I can't believe how similar our issues and treatment are. Can't wait to hear your wonderful news in 20ish weeks. Dr M told me to absolutely not get a Doppler because it can be hard to find a heartbeat and will cause unnecessary stress. Have you felt bub move since you posted? Cold drink of water/lie on your left side? I remember the anxiety well. Doesn't totally go away either, to this day I check ds chest to make sure he's breathing when he's asleep 😕

15. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (27-09-2016),Olive79  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongol View Post
    I can't remember the exact timing of the meds but I was on
    LIT for the dq alpha match
    3x 0.5 dexamethasone until 8-9 weeks then switched to prednisone until close to 20 weeks
    Neupogen injections until about 15 weeks
    Clexane 80mg until a week before c section
    Progesterone ranging from 400-1200mg at different times
    Baby aspirin (due to pre eclampsia in a previous pregnancy)
    IVIG a few days before transfer and every 3-4 weeks until 34 weeks (yes I'm broke)
    Vitamins: calcium, coq10, folate, preg vitamin
    I also had an endo scratch on cd4 with my fs to help implantation
    I had acupuncture weekly along with kinesiology which helped my anxiety immensely and completely changed my mindset.
    Holy moly. Always freaks me out when I list everything I did. I do think that the switch to neupogen/dex was what made a real difference. I'd had a previous failed transfer without it.
    What are your issues @Mongol? Sorry if you've already mentioned it, my memory is shot.

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to BB77 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (27-09-2016),Olive79  (27-09-2016)