+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 80 FirstFirst ... 412131415162464 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I have a Dr M appointment in 2 weeks, but Wazza prescribed clexane 60mg.. @Velvet16, what dosage were you on with clexane? I ask because we have the same MTHFR gene
    One injection
    Thats 40 isnt it?

I dont have any left to check mg

I then continued asprin until 36 weeks

I think i stopped clexane around 18 weeks
    Last edited by Velvet16; 26-09-2016 at 19:37.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I was on 40mg as well.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Lastchance75 View Post
    Even with Dq match you can get pregnant with Dr M's help. There are ladies in here who have. I have a half a match too and am now on my last cycle so we will see.
    I had a consult with Dr M and yes he said he could certainly help us however when I went back to NL he said but your a full match and I said that's not what DrM said he said we are partial and then he looked at our fill and said oh yes I can see why he said that....... I have lost a lot of faith in him to be honest and he is the only one in Vic to do the immunity ect drugs so I don't know what to do?

4. The Following User Says Thank You to Jojosniss For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

Default High Natural Killer Cells #9

I know Dr M tests for 4 x NKCs when he does the biopsy.. Anyone know what the 4 are?
    I think
    CD57
    CD56
    CD163

Not sure what the other one is? T cells?

I need to ask him as Dr R didn't check my CD57..

Thanks
    Reviews
    How many cycles have you done and how many eggs do you get and what protocols have you been on?
    We have had 7 cycles. 5 with a clinic before we found out about all the DQ Alpha and immune problems and my egg problems.
    Then did one this June which was cancelled because the eggs weren't growing at the same rate so they cancelled and put me on the pill for 21 days and started again in August they took 10 eggs 5 mature enough to fertilise 3 made it to day 3 and by day 5 there were none. So so heartbreaking.

Over the course of IVF including the first clinic I have had 8 embryos put in. I know it's not half as many as some of the ladies on this forum but I know I just can't keep doing it.
    The last round really took it out of me mentally. The doctors and nurses are so quick to suggest donor anything or surrogacy. I'm so confused and don't know what we should do??
    Any feed back would be amazing ladies. America is last resort really x

7. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jojosniss For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (27-09-2016),Phia  (09-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by BB77 View Post
    Jojo you know dr m got me to the end with a full match. Did the woman who saw dr sher have the same issues as you?
    I don't know her exact issues but yes she said they are almost exactly the same. She had done 15 rounds all up and 7 of hem were with Dr NL

Thanks
    Reviews
    How old are you? Do you have PCOS or endo? What is your day 3 FSH level and your day 3 LH level?
    I ha just turned 3. No I don't have PCOS or endo thank goodness. These levels you speak of were never explained to me so I have no idea?

Thanks
    Reviews
    How old are you? Do you have PCOS or endo? What is your day 3 FSH level and your day 3 LH level?
    I have just turned 34. No thank goodness I don't have PCOS or endo and the levels have never been explained to me so I have no idea??

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow, 3 only?

Do you mean you just turned 30?
    Haha god no I posted it twice and still got it wrong

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'll be finding out soon how heartbreaking it is. Mine are being grown to day 5 for the first time next cycle. All the eggs they get from me are mature and fertilisation rates are great, but by day 5, they're less than about 25% fragmented. I'm told that if they're fragmented by day 3, they're unlikely to make it to day 5....
    The key is not to think that way. Deep breaths and positive thoughts then when it's over and only then if it doesn't work have a cry and pick yourself up and try again. We have to don't we!!