Are you under 35 weeks pregnant? Would you like free pregnancy support from a Midwifery student?

Hello expecting Mothers and families!

My name is Bridie and I am a 2nd year Midwifery student at Australian Catholic University in Melbourne. One of our requirements for the Bachelor of Midwifery course is to complete the Continuity of Care Experience (CCE). This program allows us to support women and experience continuity with them throughout pregnancy, labour, birth and the postnatal period. Not only does it help me to learn as a student but form a midwife/patient relationship with you and act as a 24/7 support person for you throughout your journey.

My level of involvement is entirely up to you however I would need attend a minimum of 4 antenatal visits and 2 postnatal visits during the course of the partnership. If you are pregnant and are interested in some free support or have any questions then please get in contact with me via email at bridie.ryan@myacu.edu.au

I am located in Northcote, Melbourne but am willing to travel to surrounding suburbs. Thanks for your time!

Looking forward to meeting you