+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 31
  1. #11
    Join Date
    Mar 2015
    Posts
    4,361
    Thanks
    830
    Thanked
    2,662
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by monnie24 View Post
    Kind of off topic but am I the only parent who doesn't weigh there kids 😒 I mean when they goto the doctor for vaxs etc and they do there blue book? But am I meant to any other time.
    I don't.

    I weighed DS and DD a week after we got out of hospital. Otherwise just when they have their vaccinations.

    I threw DD onto the scales at a baby show just because it was there.

    I have weighed DS lately. Because I thought he was feeling heavy and he had a growth spurt. Now he thinks its fun to stand on it.

  2. #12
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    on a sandy beach!
    Posts
    6,417
    Thanks
    337
    Thanked
    2,217
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Woops replied in wrong thread 😂

  3. #13
    kiwimum890's Avatar
    kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked
    278
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry to revive an older thread, did you end up getting a Trampoline OP?
    Has anyone got the new 2016 Vuly models? It is so hard to go off reviews when the more expensive brands seem to get the worst reviews....

  4. #14
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    1,301
    Thanks
    1,358
    Thanked
    292
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwimum890 View Post
    Sorry to revive an older thread, did you end up getting a Trampoline OP?
    Has anyone got the new 2016 Vuly models? It is so hard to go off reviews when the more expensive brands seem to get the worst reviews....
    I'm not the OP, but santa gave my children a vuly Classic last year. We live in qld and it's in the full sun all day and it's in great condition a year on. I'm so pleased and they love it. The outside pad has faded slightly, but so far I can't fault it!

  5. #15
    Join Date
    May 2016
    Posts
    643
    Thanks
    1,096
    Thanked
    710
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    We've bought a house with a trampoline built into the ground!!!! It's fabulous and not a eye-sore

  6. #16
    kiwimum890's Avatar
    kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked
    278
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSS View Post
    I'm not the OP, but santa gave my children a vuly Classic last year. We live in qld and it's in the full sun all day and it's in great condition a year on. I'm so pleased and they love it. The outside pad has faded slightly, but so far I can't fault it!
    Thanks for your input, Vuly have released new models around October. It is difficult to find new reviews of these, even harder to find the comparisons between the old and new models.

    Glad to hear the only issue is the fading.

    🏻

  7. #17
    kiwimum890's Avatar
    kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked
    278
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Yogis Mumma View Post
    We've bought a house with a trampoline built into the ground!!!! It's fabulous and not a eye-sore
    That would be ideal, a very tricky process to undertake I would imagine. I bet it looks amazing though! It is hard enough getting my DH to agree to relocating a tree for the trampoline let alone digging a huge hole...

  8. The Following User Says Thank You to kiwimum890 For This Useful Post:

    Yogis Mumma  (25-11-2016)

  9. #18
    kiwimum890's Avatar
    kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked
    278
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Bumping for the afternoon crowd

  10. #19
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Qld
    Posts
    1,301
    Thanks
    1,358
    Thanked
    292
    Reviews
    4
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kiwimum890 View Post
    Thanks for your input, Vuly have released new models around October. It is difficult to find new reviews of these, even harder to find the comparisons between the old and new models.

    Glad to hear the only issue is the fading.

    🏻
    I was like you and had researched as much as I can and you can always find good and bad on all designs and it was driving me crazy as I didn't want to spend $$ and pick the wrong one!
    I will say our vuly is really sturdy and if it's any help it was pretty easy to put together, which was important on Christmas Eve at 11pm!!!

  11. #20
    kiwimum890's Avatar
    kiwimum890 is offline It won't happen overnight, but it will happen!
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Posts
    760
    Thanks
    192
    Thanked
    278
    Reviews
    6
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by MrsSS View Post
    I was like you and had researched as much as I can and you can always find good and bad on all designs and it was driving me crazy as I didn't want to spend $$ and pick the wrong one!
    I will say our vuly is really sturdy and if it's any help it was pretty easy to put together, which was important on Christmas Eve at 11pm!!!
    Do you happen to find the Vuly really loud? We visited a showroom and the noise from the springs and the pads squeaking and flapping was so loud?

    I have heard they are easy to put together so that is a huge bonus...

    I was also thinking it might be a bit difficult for my young kids to get in and out safely using the overlapping door or is there a knack to it? My DH looked super awkward!


 

Similar Threads

  1. 6ft or 8ft trampoline?
    By SoThisIsLove in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 23-12-2015, 19:18
  2. Tell me about your trampoline...
    By Rice in forum General Parenting Tips, Advice & Chat
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 22-10-2015, 11:10
  3. Which Trampoline?
    By careermum in forum Product Recommendations & Questions
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-09-2015, 12:56

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
sales & new stuffsee all
Carmel's Beauty Secrets
7 Day Nail Growth Boosting Method Carmel's Beauty Secrets
The Nail Growth Boosting Method, will help transform your nails in just 7 days. You will also notice a big difference in their strength. It's so easy and only needs to be performed once a month.
Get your Nail Growth Boosting Method at the link below.
featured supporter
Carmels Beauty Secrets
An online beauty and wellness site which offers simple and effective time saving methods and tips which help you look younger for longer.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!