One thing i will add also is that even though my egg numbers varied, my embryo numbers didn't especially change, I either got 1 or 2 to day 5 and that was whether I had 1 egg or 6 so its something to also keep in mind. just because a particular cycle yields more eggs doesn't mean it will be a better result when it comes to embryos.
Never mind @Charlie74 I googled it and yes that's what he was referring too. I'm thinking I might try it too if i can't get it up next time. I'm also thinking I might see if I can do a couple of lots of intralipids too which means a stay in Brisbane.
I have only ever tried an Antagonist cycle with Gonal f, orgalutran and ovidrel as trigger. This time Luveris and Neupogen were added on top of these. I don't even know about these other types of protocols
That stupid, useless, greedy frucking Mole!!!! Oh, I feel like knocking her into next week for you Luv, I really do!!! I'm so frucking angry on your behalf about her incompetence!!!!
I'm so very sorry you've wasted a precious embryo because of her and her incompetence and strongly urge you to write a complaint to the Head W*ank who runs Monash explaining she dropped the frucking ball bigtime ("Miss frucking FS to the Stars" should've known better and none of that should've happened to you on that Cycle Luv. Transfer should not have gone ahead!!!).
You should also write a complaint to the governing body (the Ombudsmen I think??) of IVF too (assuming Monash will do bugger all to sort it out) or you can contact the Fertility Society of Australia or Access Australia for further direction (if you want to take things further Luv). It won't get you your precious emby back but it might get you your $ back so you can keep going on with Wazza and help take the financial load off you and your DP's shoulders!!!!
Am glad Wazza's got a plan He's not one to give in easily nor without trying every single trick up his sleeve either Luv!!! If anyone's going to get you over the line he will!!! The fact that the hopeless Mole got you up to 6mm's is encouraging I reckon Luv, so I think you're in with a really good chance of getting it higher to where Wazza wants it to be
7-10% chance it better than 0% Luv so you take that and you hang on to that hope because that's pretty much about all the chance he gives or has given most of us too ok???
Am and starting up the prayers now to start things off in the right direction!!!!!!
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece - departing13/09
- @tuxcat- DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece - departing 25/09
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @Tahli - DE Cycle FET - Cape Town - departing 22/09
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @JKnight - OE Cycle
- @Btae - OE Cycle
- @Jazabelle13 - OE Cycle
- @skeeter - BFFP!!!!!!
- @Billie2 - FS appointment - 21/09
- @Summer - Wazza appointment - 27/09
- @Summer -Deciding on DE options here in Aus and O/seas
- @MissDa - EDA- PD found 20/08!!!!
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 15 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @Minniemin - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
-@Summer -DE Cycle
-@Dotty27 - Wazza appointment - 27/02
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 17-09-2016 at 21:23.
Let's see how you go with the plan he has to get your lining to where he'd like it to be. Did you see Tahli's update? She was praying for a lining measurement of 6, but went in and Wazza told her it was between 7.5 and 8.7!!!!! He is a wizard and my fingers are crossed that he can get your lining to rise to soufflé measurements.
My scan last year was 3.4 on day 6 and that was 4 days prior to ovulation.. I'm going to see if I can get hold of Wazza's cancellation list and pay the girls on there top dollar to let me go see him before April 2017!! I'm convinced he's the only man in Australia who knows what he's talking about...
It's interesting he mentioned a hyperbaric oxygen chamber. That's supposed to help with blood flow and they tend to use those chambers for ppl who have bed sores from diameters.. Apparently it works wonders... But it's not cheap
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!