@Blossom74 please dont die. I like you and so it would make me sad.
Although you might have ebola, or zeeka virus or the plague. You should spend the rest of the day on dr.google i reckon.
Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 16-09-2016 at 13:12.
@Blossom74 if it makes you feel any better, i had a bit of pinkish cm last week when i wiped. I firgured i had a crazy std infection or something. Just 'knew' it was gonna be something that screwed up my de cycle. Made gp do a swab. Came back all clear. Took tablet for thrush anyway and anti virals. Then a few days later, i remembered we bd the night before i saw the pinkish stuff, which always happens. So, in my post before where i said i was stress free- and relaxed. Im not. Its the donir ivf crazies mate. Ive got em too.
Last edited by gorgeousgeorge; 16-09-2016 at 13:47.
I am a normal responder Luv especially for my age. It's not all about the number of eggs you make. You have to take your age into account as well. They expect a certain number for your age too + AMH+Antral Follicle Count. But just so you're aware:
Response to stimulation with gonadotropins (FSH drugs)
The level of response of the ovaries when the woman takes injectable FSH for stimulation is often predictive of the egg quantity and quality - and therefore, also the relative chances for success with infertility treatment. The level of response that we will get from ovarian stimulating drugs can be estimated in advance with antral follicle counts (see above table).
There are no absolute and accepted cutoffs for defining "low", "normal", or "high-responders". However, here are some guidelines.
- When stimulated aggressively with injectable FSH will develop less than 5 mature follicles - often requiring high doses of the medications
- Some women will only develop 1 or 2 mature follicles - even on high drug doses
- These women might not be good candidates for IVF using their own eggs and could possibly need IVF with donor eggs
"Normal" or "average" responder
- When stimulated aggressively with injectable FSH will develop 5-8 mature follicles as well as several smaller ones
Now you can get your facts straight from now onxoxoxo
- When stimulated with injectables can develop about 8 or more mature follicles as well as many small and medium-sized follicles
- These women usually respond briskly to lower doses of medications
- They are at higher risk for ovarian hyperstimulation syndrome unless a Lupron trigger is used.
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 16-09-2016 at 13:54.
@Blossom74 you should check your poo. Just in case you do see something amiss.
Many years ago I went to the loo and it was deep pink. yep, figured I was dying, went to the doc and he put his rubber gloves on and had a feel around. Nothing was found.
It was only much, much later that I realised it was down to the beetroot I'd eaten that night. I love it and can chomp it down in great quantities. You hadn't had any had you?
@Blossom74 this might help too, in europe, especially france, they have weird shaped toilet bowls, so that what you, eh-hem...leave behind is still clearly visiable, just sitting there. I was talking to another aussie over there about "wtf's with the weird toilets?". He said at one hotel, the butler asked if he would like a stick. He said "wtf for?" And the guy said, "so you can examine your faeces monsieur". So apparently its quite normal over there to "look back" and even have a poke around. Do you have french/european heritage? Maybe its genetic. Your future kids will be safe then. :-)
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!