@Mongol im a poor responder so i needed all the eggs from follies i could. I was usually on elonva then topping up with menopur last cycle 450. I usually only have 1 scan on about day 7 but i trust my fs. I usually start orgultran about then as well. I usually do double trigger to mature follies. I was getting 100 percent maturity rate which was good.
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece - departing13/09
- @tuxcat- DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece - departing 25/09
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @Tahli - DE Cycle FET - Cape Town - departing 22/09
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @JKnight - OE Cycle
- @Btae - OE Cycle
- @Jazabelle13 - OE Cycle
- @skeeter - BFFP!!!!!!
- @Billie2 - FS appointment - 21/09
- @Summer - Wazza appointment - 27/09
- @Summer -Deciding on DE options here in Aus and O/seas
- @MissDa - EDA- PD found 20/08!!!!
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 15 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @Minniemin - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
-@Summer -DE Cycle
-@Dotty27 - Wazza appointment - 27/02
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 17-09-2016 at 12:37.
Good morning everyone!
I finally got an email back from the clinic in relation to my donor - it turns out she has had 4 successful cycles resulting in real live squishy babies, so I am feeling super relieved...
Now I'm just waiting, waiting for a treatment plan so we can book things.
So hard watching the accommodation options disappear and the flights going up, up up @tuxcat - what an exciting time for you.. I'm following closely! @BlondeinBrisvegas thank you for that AMAZING list of supplements! Going shopping today. @Caesardust - been thinking of you and hope you are feeling ok X
Big hello to everyone else on the roller coaster
BlondeinBrisvegas- Thank you for this list. Can this also be taken for egg donor cycle and also can these supplements be taken as soon as possible before cycle starts? I am looking at starting an egg donor cycle again which will be my last and final try with IVF- 11th IVF cycle
@Mongol - sorry to hear you didn't get any embryos to test stage. Gonal f plus luveris is what I used on my successful cycle. As Billie2 said different protocols works for different people. I always wanted to change the protocol each cycle rather than repeating the same thing.
@Charlie74 - I'm sorry you got blind sided. I hate that. I'm sure if anyone has options for you it will be Wazza.
@BlondeinBrisvegas do you know if the aspirin off Wazzas list for everyone to take or just those with immune issues or previous miscarriage? thx x
@Mongol I usually only get one scan and bt at my clinic on day 9 and that's it (& this is with Monash). I find it annoying as I worry if there's any issues its too late by then to do anything about it.
@tuxcat so glad everything's going well for you, so exciting!!
@Billie2 around xmas is my cut off for ivf too - can't wait for it to be over - one way or another - and be able to get on with my life. Can't even plan a holiday atm which is so frustrating!!
@Green lady how's everything going with you?
@Maxwellsmum hello to you - how are you going?
hello to everyone else. Hope you're all doing well.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!