gorgeousgeorge I did the same thing!
@tuxcat, i know i have first donor experience nerves too. Im also suffering from "disaster donor cycle fear" but ive decided that i dont have to worry about that until if it happens. When's your donors follicle scan?
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece - departing13/09
- @tuxcat- DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece - departing 25/09
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @Tahli - DE Cycle FET - Cape Town
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @JKnight - OE Cycle
- @Btae - OE Cycle
- @Jazabelle13 - OE Cycle
- @Mongol - (PGD testing)
- @skeeter - BFFP!!!!!!
- @Tahli - Lining scan - Wazza - 14/09
- @Charlie74 - Wazza appointment - 15/09
- @Summer - Wazza appointment - 27/09
- @Summer -Deciding on DE options here in Aus and O/seas
- @MissDa - EDA- PD found 20/08!!!!
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 15 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @Minniemin - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
-@Summer -DE Cycle
-@Dotty27 - Wazza appointment - 27/02
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 14-09-2016 at 06:29.
@Rhino "Good Morning and welcome to BFFP
Today's the day Luv!!!!!!
Have a great trip over and I'm and sending a truckload of prayers that you'll be coming back with one or 2 little stowaways on board!!!
@BlondeinBrisvegas thanks for asking. We had a followup scan yesterday unfort it wasnt good news. Looks like the heart stopped about 5 days ago. The sac was still growing. My fs was good though and hes booked me in for d+c today. He thinks it could be chromos related and will arrange for testing.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!