@Billie2 just nailed a seinfeld question on 'the chase'!
DP has his sperm test today, he is very happy with himself that he delivered. I can't stop laughing that one of the instructions was to not forget to take off the lid!
Was reading on another thread about Monash and that the nurses are bad and give incorrect instructions, etc. have any of you experienced this?
Feeling a bit down today as another person at work announced her pregnancy. I would have only been a couple of weeks behind her, so it's going to be tough seeing her grow. It's just such a big kick in the guts every time.
@Mongol I don't have your metformin issues, so wasn't suffering too much on it you poor thing. I'd be annoyed at your FS though, firstly not for telling you to split the dose and even more so for not giving you the time release version (unless it doesn't work for fertility purposes?).
I hope you don't lose too much weight with it. Have your tried hospital-grade sustegan with an egg blitzed through for extra protein? I found the stim drugs really knocked my appetite, so I took sustegan and ate a lot of fish while stimming. I needed to lose weight, but not while stimming. You probably have strategies you use though to maintain/add weight?
Sorry you didn't get a higher fert rate. FWIW Wazza always mixed the stim drugs, so Gonal-F and Luveris or Lucrin, Menopur, and Puregon. He also didn't see the point in just repeating what we'd done. Our BFP was from two PGD embies from different cycles, but I suspect it was the Lucrin, Menopur, and Puregon mix that was the successful embie. Also have they tried PICSI/HA-ICSI? We used it from the 4th cycle onwards and it increased our fert rate from 20% to 60% and also increased the number of day 5s. Apparently if embies fall over day 3-5 that is just as likely a sperm as egg issue. Without PICSI we were lucky to get a day 5, but with it got 2 or even 3 per cycle (although only 1-2 were ever good enough to PGD).
Thinking of you and hoping your embies grow like the wind.
Last edited by Gagingi; 09-09-2016 at 23:48.
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece - departing week beginning 13/09
- @tuxcat- DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece - EPU 26/09
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @Tahli - DE Cycle FET - Cape Town
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @JKnight - OE Cycle
- @Btae - OE Cycle
- @Jazabelle13 - OE Cycle
- @Mongol - (PGD testing)
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!! - Follow up scan - 12/09
- @skeeter - BFFP!!!!!! - HCG @ 18dpo - 1232
- @Tahli - Lining scan - Wazza - 14/09
- @Charlie74 - Wazza appointment - 15/09
- @Summer - Wazza appointment - 27/09
- @Summer -Deciding on DE options here in Aus and O/seas
- @MissDa - EDA- PD found 20/08!!!!
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 15 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @Minniemin - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
-@Summer -DE Cycle
-@Dotty27 - Wazza appointment - 27/02
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 12-09-2016 at 12:32.
Gagingi, was the lucrin used instead of the synarel or was the lucrin the trigger shot?
I hear Wazza alternates between the menopur on one day and puregon/Gonal f on the next during a cycle. I've never heard of an FS doing this, but it sounds like a great idea, so I'm putting it to my new FS to see if she'll do it. Did you find puregon was the same as Gonal f? My old FS kept saying they were the same thing..
We used PICSI too, but not for any mfi. I just wanted to rely on PICSI than the embryologist. I hear there's something called IMSI and wonder if that's better...
Summer. I successfully went wIth Supercare for my KED cycle. Took 6 months plus to process as they rejected it time and time again - But with the dedication and determination of DH and I, plus the ladies at Supercare, we found a way around it. I was 5 months pregnant before our money came through. The government don't understand or like the Known Donor program. If anyone is interested in hearing what worked in the end please Message me.
Hi ladies I hope is ok to pop in a quick reply here, my girlfriend has just had a failed de cycle and due to age cannot return, she has for sale 30+ boxes of utrogestan, 10 vials of Pio and 6 vials of neupogen, if anyone is interested pm me, thanks
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!