Will post properly tomorrow as Thursday's are always a bit hard for me but wanted to wish @BlondeinBrisvegas a happy birthday before midnight struck! Hope you had a lovely day and that the honeycomb is a distant memory!! Xx
@Maxwellsmum I got told by one of the ladies at Supercare that QFG refuse to work with them as they wont write what Supercare specifically need on the invoices - so I could only claim the cost of a cycle & nothing for the donor or donor management fees which is the bulk of it... Who are you working with at QFG & Supercare to get yours through?
And do you know if any of the girls in the Known Donor program went through Supercare for their donor cycle?
Dotty27 I applied to access my super myself for a non ivf reason and was refused. So I went through supercare this time even with the high price. I found it worth it for me as they knew exactly what to do to get the positive result...
Will have to read everything tomorrow and talk to Supercare to get more details another thing to add to the list of things to do.
I have the most amazing, thoughtful, caring of a man who walked in the door tonight with a beautiful bunch of flowers and said ...just because babe!
dotti27 thought I'd chime in and say I accessed my super through supercare for my recent os de cycle. The process took around 2 months and I had to see a psychiatrist and there was a lot of to and fro between supercare, me and my FS to get the right documents. Hala at supercare was priceless and she kept in touch with me almost daily. I would never try to do it alone. DHS are a nightmare and when it got close to me leaving I even started calling them daily demanding updates on the progress. An angry ivf drug induced woman was no match for them! Haha. Anyway I got it in the nick of time 13k and I can't praise Hala enough. Best of luck
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece - departing week beginning 13/09
- @tuxcat- DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece - EPU 26/09
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @Tahli - DE Cycle FET - Cape Town
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @JKnight - OE Cycle
- @Btae - OE Cycle
- @Jazabelle13 - OE Cycle
- @Mongol -EPU 08/09
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!! - Follow up scan - 12/09
- @skeeter - BFFP!!!!!! - HCG @ 18dpo - 1232
- @Tahli - Lining scan - Wazza - 14/09
- @Charlie74 - Wazza appointment - 15/09
- @Summer - Wazza appointment - 27/09
- @Summer -Deciding on DE options here in Aus and O/seas
- @MissDa - EDA- PD found 20/08!!!!
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 15 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @Minniemin - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
-@Summer -DE Cycle
-@Dotty27 - Wazza appointment - 27/02
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 10-09-2016 at 06:07.
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!