@Blossom74 you're cycle flow is pretty much exactly same as mine. FS always said it was not a prob :-)
You can always test your resting hcg before full flow tomorrow @Blossom74!!
@Maxwellsmum I'm just packing to head up to Qld in a few days. I have my first lining scan with Warren next Wednesday, cd11, if he wants to up my meds to try and increase my lining, which ones should I pack extra of? Ethinyl Oestradiol, Progynova, Sandrena, Estraderm, Viagra? Trental and Nitrodur? Help!!
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece - departing week beginning 13/09
- @tuxcat- DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece - EPU 26/09
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @Tahli - DE Cycle FET - Cape Town
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @JKnight - OE Cycle
- @Btae - OE Cycle
- @Jazabelle13 - OE Cycle
- @Mongol -EPU 08/09
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!! - Follow up scan - 12/09
- @skeeter - BFFP!!!!!! - HCG @ 18dpo - 1232
- @Tahli - Lining scan - Wazza - 14/09
- @Charlie74 - Wazza appointment - 15/09
- @Summer - Wazza appointment - 27/09
- @Summer -Deciding on DE options here in Aus and O/seas
- @MissDa - EDA- PD found 20/08!!!!
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 15 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor- DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @Minniemin - DE Cycle - Cape Town
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
-@Summer -DE Cycle
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 08-09-2016 at 06:02.
Holy Sh!t...this Roll Call is strarting to get out of control!!!!
Hoping everyone's info is up to date???
Anyhoo....I've had an eventful day as per though I did manage to pop over to my eldest sisters place for lunch where she presented me with an early b'day pressie of some delish handmade honeycomb chocolate she picked up at the markets on the weekend. Will post a pic shortly
She told me I had to "savour the experience" (I know it would've been bloody expensive stuff) which will be a challenge for good, old "Hoover Lips" over here!!! I reckon it won't last 24 hours in the fridge!!!
I also received another early birthday present last week at the hairdressers when I was having my "Houso Makeover" done when my hairdresser told me I'd managed yet again to dodge the "curse of the greys" thus far!!!! Yes, it seems in my old age, they've yet to make an appearance though I know full well I'm on borrowed time Ladies
However, to the vain part of myself that does feel severely anxious and maniacally hysterical about my approaching old age...the part that enters the big lotto draws hoping to win so I can have enough money to pay for unlimited botox/fillers and other cosmetic enhancements for the rest of my days as well as the part that intends to take as much HRT for as long as is possibly safe to do so (hello Progynova my old friend!!!)...that part of myself was really pleased to receive this piece of welcome news!!!!
Of course, I'm saving the best until last ...my final and by far the greatest of them all early b'day present was that I've finally got a date for DD to see the Paed in regards to getting the ball rolling r.e the ASD assessment/diagnosis!!!! Yes....all that wheel sqeaking and pushing, shoving and not taking "no" for an answer has finally paid off!!!!
I received a copy of the letter in the mail a few weeks ago from the last Paed she saw at the hospital (we can call her "T*ts on a Bull II") which she had written to the Paed that Lilly is going to see for the assessment etc asking for this Paed to see Lilly for a review etc so I've been waiting for an appointment to be given to me to do just that. The ironic thing is I was writing an email to enquire as to what was going on in regards to securing said appointment when the Admin lady called while I was halfway through writing it to book the date and time with me!!!!
Anyhoo...the date is the 13th of October so not too long to go now until we can get things happening finally!!!! Ok....that's about it from my end for the moment. Must go for now. Be back later on.....
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 07-09-2016 at 15:21.
Blossom74 (07-09-2016),Bongley (07-09-2016),Btae (07-09-2016),Caesardust (07-09-2016),Chiefsgirl (09-09-2016),emski72 (07-09-2016),faithandhopellove (07-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge (07-09-2016),Grace1 (07-09-2016),Maxwellsmum (07-09-2016),Minniemin (07-09-2016),pingc383 (07-09-2016),Summer (07-09-2016),Tahli (07-09-2016),tuxcat (07-09-2016),winsor (07-09-2016)
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!