@tuxcat: It's your time.
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece - departing week beginning 13/09
- @tuxcat- DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece - EPU 26/09
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @Tahli - DE Cycle FET - Cape Town
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @JKnight - OE Cycle
- @Btae - OE Cycle
- @Jazabelle13 - OE Cycle
- @Mongol - FET 08/09
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!! - Follow up scan - 12/09
- @skeeter - BFFP!!!!!! - HCG @ 18dpo - 1232
- @Charlie74 - Wazza appointment - 15/09
- @Summer - Wazza appointment - 27/09
- @Summer -Deciding on DE options here in Aus and O/seas
- @MissDa - EDA- PD found 20/08!!!!
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 15 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor- DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
-@Summer -DE Cycle
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 07-09-2016 at 07:01.
@BlondeinBrisvegas are you realky a phlebotomist? (Lol, i thought it was a made up word for a fake occupation, like a joke that i didnt understand) but then i googled it and i was like, "oh, no wonder she explains and understands all the technical medical stuff and has access to those excellent 'for medical professionals' articles and sites". So, you're a blonde vampire in brisvegas? :-)
@Spazzyp welcome, I am new too. I had 2 miscarriages in 12 months before starting ivf, hugs. My advice is book with wazza asap the waitlist is long, check your immune issue, have everything tested and be on all supplement asap, be prepared for the negatives and have a plan b in place.
@Maxwellsmum I was so naive thinking after I get a few pgd normal embies then that's it, how wrong was I, my first cycle I got nothing to freeze.
@Charlie74 he is so different to what we experienced with previous clinic, both dh and me are really glad we did the switch even though it was 8 month wait.
@Dotty27 welcome Hun
Last edited by Btae; 06-09-2016 at 21:07.
Welcome @Spazzyp and @Dotty27 this is an amazingly supportive thread, with fabulous warrior women to share the highs and lows of this tough *** journey with some good laughs thrown in for good measure to keep us sane!
@Charlie74 I need to get me some snowballs @gorgeousgeorge I haven't told DH about icing his ball bag for half an hour a day yet cause he's in a grumpy mood but I can only imagine what his response will be!! @Maxwellsmum taping his reaction would be hilarrryasss I'm laughing just thinking about it!
- @Green lady How did your appointment go on the 2nd Luv???
It was your Morph Scan wasn't it?? Did you post an update that I've forgotton about or what?? Fruck me, I wonder if I've got dementia sometimes!!!
Anyhoo...hope all went well and bub's all good and growing like a beanstalk!!!
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 06-09-2016 at 21:14.
I had to step down from my duties and take on a casual role in Admin when my Mum was diagnosed as terminal with cancer back in 2014 in addition to doing IVF.
Now that I have DD who is special needs I likely won't be going back to that position for quite some time sadly as I really love it
@BlondeinBrisvegas ive said it before, but i think you are amazing, all of these life things to deal with and you're still here helping us, cheering us on and doing the roll call. Thank you again for everything you do for us xox
Thanks ladies. Who is Wazza? I'm with Lynn Burmeister at the moment.
And important question.... At what points during the cycle can I drink wine?
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!