Blossom74, I had a guided transfer in my last cycle. They need to be 2 Doctors: one will do the transfer itself when the other will guide him/her by doing a scan (external) at the same time.
It was interesting to look at the screen: you can see exactly where your embryo is sent to.
I asked the FS the added value of a guided transfer and she said it doesn't make any diff really. (???)
They were 2 Doctors that day so they just went for it. Didn't pay anything extra since it's a cheap clinic.
And yes, bladder must be full otherwise they can't see anything on the screen... I was busting!
The Over 40's Warrior Woman Roll Call
- @Blossom74 - DE Cycle - Aus
- @Rhino - DE Cycle - Greece - departing week beginning 13/09
- @tuxcat- DE Cycle- Aus - 06/09
- @gorgeousgeorge - DE Cycle - Greece - EPU 26/09
- @Twiglets - OE Cycle
- @Tahli - DE Cycle FET - Cape Town
- @ange1111- OE Cycle
- @JKnight - OE Cycle
- @Btae - OE Cycle
- @Jazabelle13 - OE Cycle
- @Caesardust- Day 5 transfer x 2 29/08
- @midnite01 - BFFP!!!! - Follow up scan - 12/09
- @skeeter - BFFP!!!!!! - HCG @ 18dpo - 1232
- @Charlie74 - Wazza appointment - 15/09
- @Summer - Wazza appointment - 27/09
- @Summer -Deciding on DE options here in Aus and O/seas
- @MissDa - EDA- PD found 20/08!!!!
- @40NotOut - OE Stim Cycle (July)
- @JulieMalooley - B/G Twins Delivered C-Section 24/05
- @faithandhopellove - Baby Girl + Angel Baby "Little Bubba" 31/05
- @Corbes -Baby Girl 08/07
- @Bongley-Baby Boy - 14/07
- @Lolly99 - B/G Twins Delivered C-Sections 21/07
- @Felicity Fox - EDD 19th October
- @AnnaMM - EDD 19th December
- @MamaKes- EDD- 23 December
- @Gagingi - EDD- 15 December
- @Molros - EDD - 28 December
- @Gen72- EDD 6 Jan 2017
- @Precious40- EDD 13 Jan 2017
- @tegs26 - EDD 31 Jan 2017
- @Green lady - EDD 11 Mar 2017
- @amie999 - DE Cycle
- @Summer - DE Cycle
- @Bradders - DE Cycle - Greece
- @winsor- DE Cycle - Aus
- @Lastchance75 - DE FETx3 Hawaii 11/10
- @Billie2 - OE FET
- @emski72 - DE Cycle - Cape Town
-@Summer -DE Cycle
Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 06-09-2016 at 21:02.
Morning! Had my bloods this morn so waiting to hear that we can officially start
...where's that sh!tting bricks emoji!!
I almost wet myself once I was busting, I don't think I have a very big bladder, so I went and let a bit out. Afterwards I was still busting, so much so that I had trouble going and I was too scared to push in case I pushed it out!!
A tip, start taking movicol a day or so before and keep taking it so you're not straining to go to the toilet. I know you can't push it out but its nicer if you don't have to push at all! Only cos the iron from the supplements will start blocking you up and the progesterone can make your intestines sluggish
Do we have a date yet? Its so exciting!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pregnant for the first-time?
Not sure where to start? We can help!
Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!