Closed Thread
Page 108 of 123 FirstFirst ... 85898106107108109110118 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1226
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    @skeeter, massive congrats to you hon xxx

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Grace1  (20-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Grace1 View Post
    hi @LillyM, you sound about as excited as I am for the next cycle! (Also my last with current Fs). Did she give you a possible explanation for your fert rate for the last cycle? Hopefully you got some answers and if not - at least your appointment with Charlotte won't be too far away. Is it an antagonist cycle your doing next ? x
    @Grace1, not much explanation.
    She was actually happy that we had one embryo making it to perfect blast while I was scratching my head about fertilization rate...

I m doing antagonist Menopur/ Cetrotide.

When are u starting stimming? Do you have a new protocol? X

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (20-09-2016),Grace1  (20-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by gorgeousgeorge View Post
    @Blossom74 my fs never got me to take prednisolone until after transfer, if that helps :-)

It does! And yes, that's what my last FS prescribed too. Which is why I kind of want to take my course of AB's once AF arrives tomorrow or the day after (don't want to delay her arrival!) and then start the Pred once I'm done with them. I would still be starting the Pred at least a week prior to EPU...

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Summer  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77, I'm so sorry hon. I have no words

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Blossom74 For This Useful Post:

Summer  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Sue77 I have wondered more than once how you were going. I am very sorry to hear of your loss. To get to that stage and not get your thb is not frucken fair.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to faithandhopellove For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (21-09-2016),Grace1  (20-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016),tuxcat  (20-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Hello my dear friends… I hope some of you will be able to still recognize me. I haven’t been online from the past 9 months, so I am sorry at this sage I don’t know what is happening in everybodys life.
    But I would like to share some thoughts about my journey as I am finding it too hard to cope up all by myself. So Here I go
    After my 14th cycle (stimulated +frozen) did not work in Dec, we decided to go the surrogacy route as all doctors were saying different things…. LB, NL, Dr M, Wazza… have consulted them all and I must say, Wazza was the best out of all in giving true advice. He said you can keep on trying as much as you want, its you as a couple who needs to decide when to stop, and if you have all the resources to try surrogacy, then no harm as I have had a major brain surgery in between all these ivfs and took a break for 2 years and then continued and I have tried way too many cycles even with pgd embryos, immune protocol, intralipids etc.. (But not the very extreme ones which some other girls have done) as I have done enough harm to my body.
    So we started looking for options and found Ukraine to be in our reach and it is totally legal. We went to Ukraine to check out the clinics. Most of the clinics there have combined packages of donor egg+ surrogacy with a certain number of attempts etc and most of the ladies were over 45, close to 50 who had tried everything else. There were clients mostly from all of Europe and the US. When we saw the doctor in the clinic that we chose, she said why don’t you do one cycle with your own eggs and if it does not work , we will move to donor eggs (as technically dh and I have not been diagnosed with any problem). I get many eggs , many normal embryos etc. I have heard things from senior doctors in Aus that the embryos might lose the puff, cosmic forces are against u and u need to go to the church more often etc etc etc…. as n body could do a proper diagnosis.
    So we did a cycle, and we got 3 pgd normal embryos out of that cycle, which was quite good for my age(39 at that time). They took their time and found the surrogate, and implanted 2 pgd normal embryos into her as 1 didn’t survive the thaw. And yes we got a positive hcg result. The hcg was 628 12dp5dt which the nurse said was excellent. So another 3 weeks of waiting for the 7 week scan and I got an email last week, that there was no heartbeat and the pregnancy was lost. I was shattered beyond words as you all can imagine.. I really don’t know the reason, they were pgd normal and were in a tested fertile womb surpassing all issues ….
    So now… things move really quickly in Ukraine unlike here… I got an email from the clinic that ae we ready to select our donor.. They sent us a list of profiles.. I know that the clinic is not going to make more money this way as now they will need to pay the donor etc… and their pay structure is very clear.. after transfer we don’t pay anything till the 12 week scan with oe/de…
    I just want to share that I am very very sad… and yes somewhere in my mind I was kind of ready for a de if I didn’t get any normal or if they didn’t work, but now the fact that it worked and then we lost it without any reason is giving me a lot of trouble to move on…. Can any of the girls who have had a DE experience or are thinking of going for it…. please share how is it and when and what made you move from OE to DE (ofcourse the urge to be a mum). Were you given a clear diagnosis that it was not going to work with OE or you chose that it is just enough( apart from the monetary reasons). I know it is a very personal decision but I just want to see what all of you lovelies would have done if you were in my shoes…. I am sorry for such a long post, but wanted to write my heart out as I haven’t stopped crying since last week.

A big big hug from me .My simple advise is try everything & if it means donor egg so be it !

12. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Lucky8 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (21-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (21-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    so sorry to hear, @Sue77. that's a rough time you've gone through.
    we decided on trying DE when the last of my OE didn't work and I'd passed 45 age limit so the clinics wouldn't let me cycle any more with OE. I'd been thinking about it in the back of my mind for a while - it took a while to sit right in my head. mostly after some research into epigenetics. good luck with your decision. perhaps taking a break to reset/regroup might help things clear for you a bit more

14. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to winsor For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (21-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (21-09-2016),Minniemin  (21-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Here we go Girls....

http://www.sbs.com.au/news/insight/t.../older-parents

Gird your loins if you're going to watch it I say!!!!

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (21-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (21-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016),tuxcat  (20-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 oh my your story is so heart breaking. To get so close. You must be exhausted. Your courage gives me inspiration. Im not sure if i am at DE yet but im getting there fast as tbh i just cant ride the low % of success roller coaster any more. Also ive always believed in nurture vs nature. Good luck and

Hi ladies.

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to infinity888 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-09-2016),Blossom74  (21-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (21-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 big hugs hun xxx we are about to head down the de path. For me in particular cost and quality of embies was a big factor. Im a low responder hubby has severe mfi im 41 we dont get many embies. Ive recently had mc at 9 weeks prob due to poor quality embie. Ive also been there about a year ago with having no hb at the scan it is devestating. That also happened at our recent 9 week scan after the 7 week scan was perfect. We have a bio daughter who yook 6 stim cycles to fonceive. For us moving to de is the best way forward. Epigenetics is an amazing thing. I think you need to be ready in ourselves to do that. All the best xxx

20. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to midnite01 For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (21-09-2016),Blossom74  (21-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (21-09-2016),LillyM  (21-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016)