Closed Thread
Page 107 of 135 FirstFirst ... 75797105106107108109117 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 1341
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by LillyM View Post
    Hi girls,

Thanks for the words of encouragement

Appt with FS this morning went alright. Didn't get everything I wanted since it would have required her to think out of the box or to be Warren.

I'm starting my last cycle with my current clinic in a week, before to see Charlotte on December.
    This time she put me on Menopur, and Menopur only. She doesn't mix different FSH. So that's it.

Excitment level: -10.

I'm more excited to never see her face again after this cycle. Time for change!

I'm sure @Rhino will have funnier things to report...

Ok...well...you can "do a Wazza" and split your dose then Luv

Half in the morning and half at night ok?? See if it helps you to grow the follicles in a more uniform and even way

Fruck the one dimensional boring b*tch and don't tell her squat about doing it either!!!
    Last edited by BlondeinBrisvegas; 20-09-2016 at 19:22.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Billie2  (20-09-2016),Blossom74  (20-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (20-09-2016),LillyM  (20-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016),winsor  (20-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    Busiest Member of the WeekBusiest Member of the Week - week ended 20/8/15100 Posts in a week - week ended 13/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 6/8/15Busiest Member of the Week - week ended 30/7/15
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    Hey everyone... I've been reading along the last couple of weeks, but not really replying. I've been unwell, but also freaking myself out about my ultrasound. I was really convinced it couldn't be really happening for me... I didn't want to be on here going on about it when everyone has their TTC struggles, and I found it hard to post from my phone (in bed where I've been living for days). So I have hugs for everyone...

I have finally been put out of my misery and had my scan. All is well, both with heartbeats, and I am so relieved. Now to find something else to worry about, hey?

Congratulations Luv!!!!

"Double Trouble" on the way for you!!!!

Not surprised with the HCG/Progesterone levels you had!!!!

4. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (20-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (20-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016),Tahli  (20-09-2016),winsor  (20-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    If you buy organic bread, it's not fortified with folic acid. I only buy bread with organic wheat.
    Yeah I bought some today in fact!

6. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to AnnaMM For This Useful Post:

BlondeinBrisvegas  (20-09-2016),Blossom74  (20-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (20-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    Quote Originally Posted by Sue77 View Post
    Hello my dear friends… I hope some of you will be able to still recognize me. I haven’t been online from the past 9 months, so I am sorry at this sage I don’t know what is happening in everybodys life.
    But I would like to share some thoughts about my journey as I am finding it too hard to cope up all by myself. So Here I go
    After my 14th cycle (stimulated +frozen) did not work in Dec, we decided to go the surrogacy route as all doctors were saying different things…. LB, NL, Dr M, Wazza… have consulted them all and I must say, Wazza was the best out of all in giving true advice. He said you can keep on trying as much as you want, its you as a couple who needs to decide when to stop, and if you have all the resources to try surrogacy, then no harm as I have had a major brain surgery in between all these ivfs and took a break for 2 years and then continued and I have tried way too many cycles even with pgd embryos, immune protocol, intralipids etc.. (But not the very extreme ones which some other girls have done) as I have done enough harm to my body.
    So we started looking for options and found Ukraine to be in our reach and it is totally legal. We went to Ukraine to check out the clinics. Most of the clinics there have combined packages of donor egg+ surrogacy with a certain number of attempts etc and most of the ladies were over 45, close to 50 who had tried everything else. There were clients mostly from all of Europe and the US. When we saw the doctor in the clinic that we chose, she said why don’t you do one cycle with your own eggs and if it does not work , we will move to donor eggs (as technically dh and I have not been diagnosed with any problem). I get many eggs , many normal embryos etc. I have heard things from senior doctors in Aus that the embryos might lose the puff, cosmic forces are against u and u need to go to the church more often etc etc etc…. as n body could do a proper diagnosis.
    So we did a cycle, and we got 3 pgd normal embryos out of that cycle, which was quite good for my age(39 at that time). They took their time and found the surrogate, and implanted 2 pgd normal embryos into her as 1 didn’t survive the thaw. And yes we got a positive hcg result. The hcg was 628 12dp5dt which the nurse said was excellent. So another 3 weeks of waiting for the 7 week scan and I got an email last week, that there was no heartbeat and the pregnancy was lost. I was shattered beyond words as you all can imagine.. I really don’t know the reason, they were pgd normal and were in a tested fertile womb surpassing all issues ….
    So now… things move really quickly in Ukraine unlike here… I got an email from the clinic that ae we ready to select our donor.. They sent us a list of profiles.. I know that the clinic is not going to make more money this way as now they will need to pay the donor etc… and their pay structure is very clear.. after transfer we don’t pay anything till the 12 week scan with oe/de…
    I just want to share that I am very very sad… and yes somewhere in my mind I was kind of ready for a de if I didn’t get any normal or if they didn’t work, but now the fact that it worked and then we lost it without any reason is giving me a lot of trouble to move on…. Can any of the girls who have had a DE experience or are thinking of going for it…. please share how is it and when and what made you move from OE to DE (ofcourse the urge to be a mum). Were you given a clear diagnosis that it was not going to work with OE or you chose that it is just enough( apart from the monetary reasons). I know it is a very personal decision but I just want to see what all of you lovelies would have done if you were in my shoes…. I am sorry for such a long post, but wanted to write my heart out as I haven’t stopped crying since last week.

Oh Luv.....Obviously I've got no advice having not had to go down the DE route, I just wanted to tell you how very, very sorry I am to hear your news Luv. I feel bloody heartsore for you!!! You've been through so much!!! I can't believe this has happened!!! I can't imagine why it happened either!!!!

Anyway....am thinking of you and sending you much, much love and

I think you should also copy and paste your post to the Greek and South Africa DE Threads too Luv as the Girls on there will no doubt be more than happy to answer you as will the Lovelies on the thread here

Please keep coming here on the thread for support too and let us know how we can help you ok???xoxxoxoxoxo

I've been wondering how you've been going

8. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to BlondeinBrisvegas For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (20-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (20-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016),Tahli  (20-09-2016),tuxcat  (20-09-2016),winsor  (20-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @Sue77, I remember you - I left here for a while too but then came back...I'm so sorry you lost your little one. I recently had a miscarriage myself at 6 1/2 weeks and it's horrendous...We're not going down the de path so I can't offer any advice there, but I'm glad you've jumped back on here as I'm sure many of the wise lovelies here will be able to share their thoughts.

10. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (20-09-2016),gorgeousgeorge  (20-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016),winsor  (20-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Blossom74 View Post
    @Tahli, yes, I'm not sure what to do about the infection TBH. I have a full set of antibiotics here, and I'm meant to start taking the Prednisolone on CD2, which could be Thursday/Friday. I'm considering just taking the antibiotics and starting the Prednisolone once they're finished? From memory (and yes, it's hazy) I don't think I started the Pred in my last cycle until transfer day. Does that sound right?
    @Blossom74 my fs never got me to take prednisolone until after transfer, if that helps :-)

12. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (20-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Wow @Sue77 I'm so sorry to hear of the loss of your babies, it's devastating especially when there is so much hope there with PGD normal and a surrogate. It sounds a bit like you need some time to grieve before you are ready to move on to donor eggs if that's what you decide.

Time is what I would say helped me get there, we were told to consider them after a good lot of IVF cycles that weren't yielding many eggs and my age basically. So at first it was totally devastating, it came out of the blue to me and I left walking through a crowded hospital clinic full of pregnant women in tears, I was so shocked and desperate, I really was. I wasn't ready. So I felt like we needed to keep trying and so we did, and again at the next clinic appointment, it was raised again. By that stage I still wasn't ready but it wasn't as shocking but then after more failed cycles and being pretty exposed to others doing donor eggs in here, I started processing it all. And then we got to Xmas last year and decided we wanted to give it a go. So here we are a week into our first de cycle! Now I'm totally comfortable with it and am excited as it's the only way we will get to have a family so I'm embracing it. I guess there are moments where I think about not passing any of my DNA onto our child but they are fleeting and not often at all actually. I'm just ready to have a baby. All of these things just take time, and being in this group has definitely been a major factor with feeling good about moving on as I have seen lots of others who were already there with it and finally getting their take home babies.

hope that helps xxx

14. The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to tuxcat For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (20-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (20-09-2016),LillyM  (21-09-2016),Minniemin  (21-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @ange1111 how are you feeling today? Hope the counselling session went ok? x

16. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Grace1 For This Useful Post:

ange1111  (23-09-2016),Blossom74  (20-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (20-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by skeeter View Post
    Thanks everyone... i never made a post about twins, just suspicious from my high levels. So that was my sneaky way of slipping that in there!
    Hehe sneaky.... I like your style!
    Good work on the twins. This thread needed some good news!

More to come I hope!

18. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to LillyM For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (20-09-2016),faithandhopellove  (20-09-2016),Minniemin  (21-09-2016),Summer  (23-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Sue77 im more than happy to share how i transitioned from oe to de. I will post in about half hour. Its gonna be a long one (sorry to everyone who's heard it before...but maybe it will help anyone who stumbles across this page one day. Be back soon xox

20. The Following User Says Thank You to gorgeousgeorge For This Useful Post:

Blossom74  (20-09-2016)