+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    I'm not so much worried about my bikini line, my wogginess is catching up with my face.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Olive Oil For This Useful Post:

sarah1502  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    I haven't had kids but I use an electric trimmer - quick, painless, no ingrowns and you can get super close to the skin.

Thanks
    Reviews
    So I just visited a laser clinic and they have a special on. $35 per session for Brazilian that you can pre buy. For my face, the only thing was that you have to let your hair grow out so they can target it... How will I explain my woolly mammoth face..?? It takes up to 2 weeks to fall out.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    I've had this option done a few times too...it's called the gstring (thong for those playing stateside lol) wax. I like it as its a happy medium between the 2 extremes.

tbh as I've gotten older I have much less issue with hair on flaps. so long as it's short, neat & tidy. in fact a small
    manicured triangle looks much sexier and womanly than a bare foof.

actually the idea of a completely bare fanny now kind of grosses me out. just seems overtly sexual, bordering on crass. I guess it reminds me of those moronic boys mags like zoo week etc lol
    Quote Originally Posted by twinklify View Post
    This reminds me of a documentary series I half watched on sbs a few months ago. There was an image of a woman that was featured in various magazines around the world. Depending on the part of the world was dependant on how much hair was photoshopped in/out (and various other things as well). Australia/America are very much the totally hairless country whereas various European countries prefer hair.

AFM - I am currently in CBF mode. I am too exhausted to care. After I start getting more sleep/energy I will deal with it haha.

Oh and if you are uncomfortable have a chat to the beautician about what you are comfortable with.
    These are both me. Definitely prefer a bit of hair down there so do the gstring/high bikini and then just trim what is left. But right now I'm exhausted and CBF so if I do do anything it's just a quick shave or Nair the bikini line...or don't touch it at all. Not like we're having s3x to care!

And Turquoise, Americans say gstring as well, a thong is a bit thicker/more coverage than a gstring whereas a gstring is usually a very thin piece of fabric. I thought the term 'high bikini' was used at Brazilian Butterfly in Melbourne but maybe that's London. OP, I think that's a good compromise if you're a bit self conscious. ☺

I just asked DH if it's changed, if it's extra 'flappy.' . He said he wouldn't have thought so but he hasn't really looked.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to HollyGolightly81 For This Useful Post:

Little Miss Sunshine  (03-09-2016),turquoisecoast  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 postsAmber Star - 2,000 postsAmethyst Star - 5,000 posts
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week

Thanks
    Reviews

Default Brazilian wax after having babies...???

Tmi- mine is extra flappy since kids.
    Dh says he hasn't noticed.
    I certainly have though, I have obvious "lips" whereas before I didn't.

I wouldn't bother so much with maintaining my bikini line but bikini bottoms/underpants seem to be getting smaller (or is my pubic area growing?!?) and I don't want pubes coming out the sides/tops like little spiders 😂😂😂

Personally I'm a neat and tidy girl, hairless is waaay too much effort

9. The Following User Says Thank You to Little Miss Sunshine For This Useful Post:

turquoisecoast  (03-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks all. I just want to clarify I couldn't care less what it looks like and I don't even think DH cares either way but I prefer how it feels and living in the tropics it's much more comfortable LOL. I also know that the beauticians don't care, I'm a nurse and seen more then most guys I'd say LOL. So it's stupid I know but I'm still self-concious!! I might try that bikini wax..but TBH it's the hair free thing that helps with the heat! ( either with clothes on or clothes off😈😈).

Thanks
    Reviews
    I go hair free @CleverClogs it is so much easier and feels cleaner in the wet season - especially during AF. I have to admit I have had laser but I mostly shave now post kids (dont have time for anything else) I used to do the brazilian and never had a problem personally or with any of the therapists.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Awards:
    100 Posts in a week
    Quote Originally Posted by turquoisecoast View Post
    actually the idea of a completely bare fanny now kind of grosses me out. just seems overtly sexual, bordering on crass. I guess it reminds me of those moronic boys mags like zoo week etc lol
    Im the same as you. But then I'm French, and apparently we like it with hair

The done wax in Paris is the "ticket de metro". Landing strip I think it's called here?

Completely bare makes me feel so eeky, I know it's not what it's all about but for me it's like a grown men having sex with a prepubertal girl

Thanks
    Reviews
    I have had one brazilian and never again. I felt like a preteen with a bare snatch and it looked like a plucked chook just after..not for me l'm afraid. I've had three natural births and everything seems to be still in order but yeah never again...l wasn't too keen about the beautician having to look either.