Hiya. Just got a call from FS to let me know my Estrogen this morning was 22000 so will be freeze all for us. She also said my progesterone was high as well which if we were to transfer would reduce the change of implantation by 50% anyway so freeze all is our best plan. Glad to know now rather than waiting for Monday!!