Closed Thread
Page 72 of 107 FirstFirst ... 2262707172737482 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @mMaybeBabyIVF great result for you. 9 days and your in the tww.

I've stopped my crying now
    @Babydream101 my BT isn't until next Monday. I'm only 5dp5dt, I think by the end I'm going to be fully grey!

I'm so frazzled today, I would love to go home and have a nice glass of wine with dinner!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (17-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yep just killed it for me.... CB digital not pregnant.. 11dp6dt doesn't look good hey...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydream101 View Post
    Yep just killed it for me.... CB digital not pregnant.. 11dp6dt doesn't look good hey...

O man that's sux .. you did so well
    Let's hope it's a late implanter and u get something when BT time

Thanks
    Reviews
    Advice needed went in for my scan well one of many these last 2 weeks on Friday follicles were on 16 Monday expecting 19 at lest but were 12 they say I might have ovulated and can tell more with the blood test results tomorrow but I don't usually ovulate has this happened to anyone and if so what was the end result did you go in for transfer ?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I think that if I can hold off poas in late November when I'm doing my transfer, I'm not even going to do official BT.. Just going to wake up every morning and if AF has still not arrived, then cheer for that day lol.. You're right, the HPT kills the dream....
    I had that mentality won't do BT til my af late .. but af came a day early then I was like
    But my BT came back 14 then 2 days later 20 then 6 days later 70 .. still not good .. so regardless af come or not u never know with this ivf Rollercoaster

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Cooki I'm absolutely spewing I gave in now hey.. hoping my wee was really diluted and cause it was arvo or something I don't no... come on sticky fighter come on!!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Rainbowbabysince2013 View Post
    Advice needed went in for my scan well one of many these last 2 weeks on Friday follicles were on 16 Monday expecting 19 at lest but were 12 they say I might have ovulated and can tell more with the blood test results tomorrow but I don't usually ovulate has this happened to anyone and if so what was the end result did you go in for transfer ?
    Sorry no experience with this.. I thought you would have had orgalutron or something to stop you from ovulate?

With my stim I started orgalutron from day 8 to stop me from ovulating and clinic always scan me every second day with blood test.. I had 3 scans and 3 blood test between my day 1 of my cycle and egg pick up day.

Other ladies on here might have some experience with what you're going through.

All the best hope there are still some good mature eggs for pick up

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Sorry been away...first day back at school. I should have been going into this term being 14 weeks. Unfortunately it's waitingfor AF.
    @Babydream101 I just saw you tested. Are you ok? It is crushing to see the negative. I hope it was a late implanter xx
    @pingc383 we might cycle together again. But no transfer hey

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Sept-Oct 2016

Thanks
    Reviews
    @lotsathoughts I'm devastated but hoping wee was diluted or hcg is too low something anything but bfn xx