Closed Thread
Page 7 of 107 FirstFirst ... 567891757 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Waiting to exhale View Post
    Would love to join in. I am 2dp5dt. I'm having lots of uncomfortable pain and it's doing my head in (I'm sure you can all understand)
    I was told that this blast had started deflating a little and they were concerned about it but said they thought it was still worth a try so we went with it. Last 3 were apparently perfect so it makes it hard to have faith this time. This is our last frosty. @Cooki all the best for the 2ww, when do you have your blood test and were you going to POAS at some point? @NandM Is this the first time you have had 2 transferred? Fingers crossed you get great fertilisation results. @katham all the best for your 2WW too. I was going to POAS at 6dp5dt, AF due the next day and I never make it to the blood test. I love your thoughts on doing it your way and couldn't agree more. @Gingerlion I was wondering the same thing about days between ovulation and transfer, my FS said he thought I ovulated on sat or sun then 5dt was dine the next Sunday? Doesn't make sense to me but I'm finding each transfer they do things differently so who knows.

Sending baby dust to everyone
    Hehe been poas since transfer day since I wanted to test out the trigger pregnyl shot.
    I'm currently on 3dp5dt. I think the trigger already out since I got bfn last night and this morning but this afternoon the line came back super super faint. Now just waiting to see if it will get darker.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Cooki For This Useful Post:

Waiting to exhale  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Question ladies
    Pregnyl trigger shot 10000iu on the 17/9.
    How long should it take to be out of system?

Tested this morning and I don't think there was a line there but I did it again a moment ago with 3 hrs hold and super faint line came up I'm 3dp5dt assisted hatching blast.
    I had a 5DT and a 5000iu pregnyl last cycle and had a negative by 2dp5dt
    But it sounds promising getting a negative then faint line . I say test tomorrow morning and see what it brings
    Testing brings so much stress but so hard not to test

4. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Lab called today out of 15 eggs we have 9 that fertilised great overnight so keeping our fingers crossed they keep going strong for another 4 days then transfer on Saturday

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (27-09-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    I had a 5DT and a 5000iu pregnyl last cycle and had a negative by 2dp5dt
    But it sounds promising getting a negative then faint line . I say test tomorrow morning and see what it brings
    Testing brings so much stress but so hard not to test
    Sure is one minute I'm up next I'm down now just wants to see that line get darker.

Fmu never works for me for some reason...

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Sure is one minute I'm up next I'm down now just wants to see that line get darker.

Fmu never works for me for some reason...
    Maybe afternoon is the way to go for you!
    I would test again tomorrow the same time you did this arvo with 3 hr hold and I will keep my fingers crossed it's darker
    With my Chems it just took sooo long to get darker lol
    But once you start testing you can't stop!

9. The Following User Says Thank You to NandM For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck this cycle @mish239
    What happened with your first cycle?
    @Cooki sounds exciting. Will watch this space for further updates.
    @katham yes I agree!!! I think it's important to validate how you're feeling and not make it a blame game. It is totally ok to feel overwhelmed with such and overwhelming situation. It's much better to feel it and let it pass through you than feel it and beat yourself up about it. Totally agree! And was thinking about all the "stress" stigma that adds more pressure on us.
    Haha love the epiphany came to you in Medicare. Definitely a place where you're given time to think!
    @MaybeBabyIVF I wish I could speed up the tww for you. Hope you're not coming down with something.

Hope it so too @cag14 let us be the lucky group!
    @Waiting to exhale welcome. Where are you getting the uncomfortable pain? Hope this little embie was just wanting to be in your womb to do its thing. They can surprise us all so you never know.
    @NandM good fert results! Fingers crossed they keep doing their thing.

11. The Following User Says Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @katham yes I agree!!! I think it's important to validate how you're feeling and not make it a blame game. It is totally ok to feel overwhelmed with such and overwhelming situation. It's much better to feel it and let it pass through you than feel it and beat yourself up about it. Totally agree! And was thinking about all the "stress" stigma that adds more pressure on us.
    Haha love the epiphany came to you in Medicare. Definitely a place where you're given time to think!
    @MaybeBabyIVF I wish I could speed up the tww for you. Hope you're not coming down with something.

@Waiting to exhale welcome. Where are you getting the uncomfortable pain? Hope this little embie was just wanting to be in your womb to do its thing. They can surprise us all so you never know.

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

katham  (28-09-2016),NandM  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Waiting to exhale yes first time doing a double transfer, have done 3 singe transfers with first cycle!
    I hope your TWW is going fast when do you have blood test 10dp ?

We have a few people hitting the TWW keeping all my fingers crossed for you all that is by far the worst part

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post

Nah just emotionally and physically wrecked. Have heard a lot of people say it happens 3 months down the track of having a stillborn. Doesn't help my pop (mum's stepdad) passed away recently and my son decided to throw a seizure on me. Hence no FET this month just wanted time to have everything go away and be less stressed.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @MaybeBabyIVF it sounds like you're dealing with lots of things at once so can understand it affecting you physically and emotionally. You're coping with lots of loss in your family and worry for your son...must be challenging. I hope you can find some time to regain a sense of peace before the next cycle. Life sure is throwing you some curve balls. Thinking of you xx

17. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (28-09-2016),pingc383  (28-09-2016)