Closed Thread
Page 69 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Im actually to scared to take a test @maybebaby. I don't want the dream to be over yet if it's a bfn. I think I'm going to wait until my BT. A week to wait!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

positive vibes  (17-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Im actually to scared to take a test @maybebaby. I don't want the dream to be over yet if it's a bfn. I think I'm going to wait until my BT. A week to wait!
    Can't say I blame you there. I'm too impatient when it comes to waiting and would need to know before the phone call.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks for all your thoughts ladies. I've had a super busy weekend which was a great distraction! Had to have final bloods today so they can make sure my HCG has completely dropped. I've accepted this past cycle was a failure and while I still have my moments, I'm ok with it and ready to move forward. I am armed with info etc for my follow up appointment on Wednesday. I'm going to ask about NK cells, although I'm pretty sure i've been tested but now want to make sure! I clearly have an issue where either my embryo stops developing at the exact time each time or it starts to detach when it gets to a certain point. It has to be something!! I know my doc wants to test my next embryos, but I can't help but think that surely at least of my last 6 would've been normal? Or is there a chance that that's not the case at all!?
    @Cooki that's fantastic you had 4 all come back normal! I too have always thought testing was done on those that get to day 5.
    @julianicholson thanks for your message. I missed it in the last thread but congrats on your BFP!!!! Fantastic news
    @becdoolan and @Rainbowbabysince2013 welcome to the thread. @becdoolan best of luck with your upcoming transfer!
    rainbowbabysince2013 I'm so sorry for your recent loss of your little girl, I can't imagine how painful that would've been for you. I hope you get your take home baby soon!

Best of luck to everyone with transfers coming up and those with testing coming soon!

5. The Following User Says Thank You to Ashjay For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (17-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi ladies - An update from us... BFN this cycle. AF arrived yesterday. We're disappointed as always, but we've moved on.

We're going to ask our FS for an Endo Scratch before our next FET. I have a couple of questions for anyone that has had one...

When in your cycle do you have it done?
    Can you have a FET in the same cycle?
    Is there a number of failed cycles you need to have before you're qualified to have one?
    How much does it cost or does private health insurance cover it?

Thanks ladies.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @reecey5 I had a scratch earlier this year. My FS likes to do it after ovulation but I know others do it earlier. I couldn't do an FET that cycle. My FS suggested it as I had had a chemical and a m/c, each FS is different in terms of when they will do it. From memory Medicare covered most of the cost due to being over the threshold, but it was under $300 from memory and then got the refund. Good luck.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to julianicholson For This Useful Post:

reecey5  (17-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @reecey5 I had a scratch earlier this year. My FS likes to do it after ovulation but I know others do it earlier. I couldn't do an FET that cycle. My FS suggested it as I had had a chemical and a m/c, each FS is different in terms of when they will do it. From memory Medicare covered most of the cost due to being over the threshold, but it was under $300 from memory and then got the refund. Good luck.
    Thanks @julianicholson that's really helpful.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi @becdoolan welcome to the group. Best of luck for your transfer tomorrow.
    @Rainbowbabysince2013 I'm so sorry for your loss. How heartbreaking. All the best for your 2 perfect embryos.

Sorry to hear @reecey5 but great you have a plan. I always feel like I need a plan in place to move on. X

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ladies, advice required. I'm on a medicated FET with estrogen and progesterone pessaries. Today is day 6p5dt and I noticed a vague tinge of red yesterday and this morning some CVM with some brown blood (not much but def there). Now, this is what I normally get at the start of a period. Can I get my period while I'm on these drugs?

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ashjay - goodluck with your next cycle - highly recommend pgd test. Last stim cycle no pgd i believe all my 5 embryos were all bad to be honest with 1 chem, 2x bfn fet, 1 mc due to chromozone abnormal.

This cycle with the pgd tested - they test between day 5 - 6 days old embryos its more accurate they say.

@reecey5 - i had endo scratch twice now, my fs likes to do between day 16 - 21 of my cycle. And i go straight into a fet or fresh transfer after the endo scratch; didnt need to wait at all and both times the embies seems to stuck but i had 1 mc due to chromozone issue and this fresh transfer could be an ecto or chem.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Gingerlion View Post
    Ladies, advice required. I'm on a medicated FET with estrogen and progesterone pessaries. Today is day 6p5dt and I noticed a vague tinge of red yesterday and this morning some CVM with some brown blood (not much but def there). Now, this is what I normally get at the start of a period. Can I get my period while I'm on these drugs?
    I always seem to get my period before the day of blood test. They do also say you can still spot on the Meds though and go to have a perfectly normal pregnancy. I would give them a call x