Closed Thread
Page 68 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1858666768697078 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Hope you don't mind me popping on your thread Hi DH and I have been trying for many years started IVF in 2013 and we were so happy that after our first round we feel pregnant with our beautiful little girl Maddy unfortunately at 20 weeks we lost her after I got a bad case of the flu since we lost her we have tried a few more rounds each ending in pregnancy but numbers dropping resulting in chemical pregnancies we have had a year off to buy our house now going in soon for fet they have tested our embryos and we have two perfect ones sitting there ready hopefully this time we will get our rainbow baby or babies sorry it's so long

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hiya. Just got a call from FS to let me know my Estrogen this morning was 22000 so will be freeze all for us. She also said my progesterone was high as well which if we were to transfer would reduce the change of implantation by 50% anyway so freeze all is our best plan. Glad to know now rather than waiting for Monday!!

3. The Following User Says Thank You to TeeMM For This Useful Post:

Snoopa  (15-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @TeeMM sorry to hear it's a freeze all for you, that happened to me the first time but great you know before Monday. I actually developed OHSS so the freeze all was great because I felt horrible.

I'm now 3dp5dt and my headaches are horrible. They only started 1dp5dt and I also have some slight cramping, not bad though. I'm hoping it's signs that good things are happening.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeMM View Post
    Hiya. Just got a call from FS to let me know my Estrogen this morning was 22000 so will be freeze all for us. She also said my progesterone was high as well which if we were to transfer would reduce the change of implantation by 50% anyway so freeze all is our best plan. Glad to know now rather than waiting for Monday!!
    Sorry to hear @TeeMM. All the best for Monday! I had my final bt today too and I didn't get a call so I assume all is ok. They said as of yesterday my progesterone is 2.6 which is good.
    What clinic are you with?

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm with QFG. Good luck for Monday too Snoopa

7. The Following User Says Thank You to TeeMM For This Useful Post:

Snoopa  (16-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 I had reallllllly bad headaches when I did my first transfer. I think It was the support drugs they had me on but I also was BFP although an unviable pregnancy. Hopefully it means good things for you Hun.

How is everyone else going on the TWW? Any symptoms?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by positive vibes View Post
    @mish239 I had reallllllly bad headaches when I did my first transfer. I think It was the support drugs they had me on but I also was BFP although an unviable pregnancy. Hopefully it means good things for you Hun.

How is everyone else going on the TWW? Any symptoms?
    No symptoms for me outside of progynova and endometrin side effects! No way of telling what's what on this stuff. Just the usual grossness of pessaries, headaches, knackered and a bit moody!

10. The Following User Says Thank You to Gingerlion For This Useful Post:

positive vibes  (16-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    TeeMM im with QFG north qld tho.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Still feeling nothing in my tww but I burst into tears today for no reason. Only time I've cried this whole cycle, pretty proud of that. I cried so much last time.

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

positive vibes  (16-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Still feeling nothing in my tww but I burst into tears today for no reason. Only time I've cried this whole cycle, pretty proud of that. I cried so much last time.
    You sound like me before I got my bfp with Charlotte. My MIL made me cry for a silly reason hence I went and bought a test early I was 7dp3dt