Closed Thread
Page 67 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 670 of 1061
  1. #661
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked
    56
    Reviews
    0
    Yippee! Had my scan today and my lining was 8.8! all set for a double FET on Thursday. Accom, flights and acupuncture booked 🏻!

    I asked about the pgd testing and they said they couldn't test it on my embryos as they are day 5. She also tried to say I was too young and didn't think I needed to do it. I'm 30.. but after looking at your stories @Cooki and @nattie84 it scares me Hopefully starting dbl transfers will eliminate the crappy ones faster.

  2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pops For This Useful Post:

    MaybeBabyIVF  (14-10-2016),positive vibes  (15-10-2016)

  3. #662
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    154
    Thanks
    101
    Thanked
    101
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    Yippee! Had my scan today and my lining was 8.8! all set for a double FET on Thursday. Accom, flights and acupuncture booked !

    I asked about the pgd testing and they said they couldn't test it on my embryos as they are day 5. She also tried to say I was too young and didn't think I needed to do it. I'm 30.. but after looking at your stories @Cooki and @nattie84 it scares me Hopefully starting dbl transfers will eliminate the crappy ones faster.
    Goodluck with your double transfer

    Mm don't let my story scare u.. everyone's different with this ivf journey.. look at me and nattie84 were similar age but so different journey at the same time.

  4. #663
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked
    56
    Reviews
    0
    @nattie84 what supplements are you on? My mum got me onto these 'Modere' products. She is friends with the rep who has been through the same journey as us. She said after taking the products even the nurses could see the difference in egg quality. She also helps couple get pregnant with these products naturally and through IVF. I decided to give anything a go after my 3rd failed transfer. My first egg collection they only got 3 eggs and after taking all these products and a slightly higher dosage of Gonal f I got 18 eggs. Pretty massive difference. I don't know if it was the products but I feel it must have had something to do with it. This will be my first transfer on them so my fingers are crossed. Happy to pass on her contact if you would like to chat to her x

  5. #664
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Christies Beach
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked
    189
    Reviews
    0
    @Ashjay you must be so resilient. I am so sorry to read this. Look after yourself and I really hope you find some answers soon. Thinking of you and sending you virtual hugs

  6. #665
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    18
    Thanks
    4
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Hello everyone
    If u don't mind I would like to jump in on this feed. Long story short I have been on the fertility story for 8 nearly 9 years. I've had 2 miscarriages and 2 exploded ectopic pregnancies resulting in the loss of my tubes hence I feel is my only option. 2015 I was successful on my fresh cycle and ha DS. Since then I've had 2 unsuccessful fet transfers a couple of months ago. I recouped physically and mentally on liver detox and eat only paleo diet resulting in the loss of 12kgs and feeling sooo much better in myself. So I had my scan 12mm (hooray) and transfer booked for Tuesday. 1 embie only as I only have 2 left and that will be the end of the line for me. Sorry I tried to make it short but it's hard to shorten a long story.
    So a massive congratulations to all the BFP and my heart breaks for all the bfn. I always believe it's just a matter of getting the recipe of your health, Ivf and eastern medicines right to have our miracle lil babies.
    Look forward to chatting with everyone

  7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to becdoolan For This Useful Post:

    julianicholson  (15-10-2016),Phia  (17-10-2016),positive vibes  (15-10-2016)

  8. #666
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    1,942
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    567
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Your prob heard this but have u tried vit e; cq10 and melatonin?

    I took them since mid May then started stim cycle pgd last month and here we are.
    Coq10 and vit E did nothing for me.. i have read mixed things about melatonin working.

  9. #667
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    1,942
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    567
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    Yippee! Had my scan today and my lining was 8.8! all set for a double FET on Thursday. Accom, flights and acupuncture booked 🏻!

    I asked about the pgd testing and they said they couldn't test it on my embryos as they are day 5. She also tried to say I was too young and didn't think I needed to do it. I'm 30.. but after looking at your stories @Cooki and @nattie84 it scares me Hopefully starting dbl transfers will eliminate the crappy ones faster.
    Yep total BS, clinics used to do day 3 testing but now day 5 has been proven to be better.

    No doctor ever said anything about my egg quality and now 6 years on I finally got my files sent and saw the notes... to say I am ****ed off is an understatement.

  10. #668
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    1,942
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    567
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts

    Default IVF/FET Sept-Oct 2016

    Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    @nattie84 what supplements are you on? My mum got me onto these 'Modere' products. She is friends with the rep who has been through the same journey as us. She said after taking the products even the nurses could see the difference in egg quality. She also helps couple get pregnant with these products naturally and through IVF. I decided to give anything a go after my 3rd failed transfer. My first egg collection they only got 3 eggs and after taking all these products and a slightly higher dosage of Gonal f I got 18 eggs. Pretty massive difference. I don't know if it was the products but I feel it must have had something to do with it. This will be my first transfer on them so my fingers are crossed. Happy to pass on her contact if you would like to chat to her x
    I am good I have tried almost everything apart from the DHEA and melatonin. Thank you though

  11. #669
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Sutherland Shire Sydney NSW
    Posts
    1,942
    Thanks
    217
    Thanked
    567
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I'm on DHEA and melatonin. Not sure how long side effects take, but so far so good. I thought I had some pimples, but they disappeared... Melatonin makes my sleep quite good..

    I really think you should try it. If your testosterone level is quiet low, you shouldn't have any side effects. If your testosterone is quite high, you might get some of the side effects so go to your gp and do a DHEAS blood test to see....
    I am going to get the DHEA test soon.

  12. #670
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    107
    Thanks
    57
    Thanked
    56
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    I am good I have tried almost everything apart from the DHEA and melatonin. Thank you though
    No worries ! Hope you get some answers soon x x


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET Aug. - Sept. 2016
    By Trang in forum IVF
    Replies: 813
    Last Post: 11-10-2016, 09:29
  2. TTC-May, 2016 #3
    By Lozz90 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-06-2016, 10:48
  3. TTC - May, 2016 #2
    By Lovemysons in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1120
    Last Post: 28-05-2016, 21:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Tambo Teddies
Visit our online store and select your individually handmade natural sheepskin teddy bear. Our soft and loveable bears come in a range of styles and colours. Created in Outback Queensland each bear is unique individual. 100% Australian made!
sales & new stuffsee all
The Health Hub
Give a new mum a fitness boost for Christmas & New Year. Studio-based, small group training sessions - cardio, strength, core, Pilates & boxing. Choice of 16 hrs per week, flexible-arrival feature - bubs & kids welcome! Gift vouchers available.
featured supporter
Baby Car Seats and Infant Car Restraints
Buying a baby car seat? Check out our 'go-to' links here!
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!