Closed Thread
Page 67 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1757656667686977 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Yippee! Had my scan today and my lining was 8.8! all set for a double FET on Thursday. Accom, flights and acupuncture booked 🏻!

I asked about the pgd testing and they said they couldn't test it on my embryos as they are day 5. She also tried to say I was too young and didn't think I needed to do it. I'm 30.. but after looking at your stories @Cooki and @nattie84 it scares me Hopefully starting dbl transfers will eliminate the crappy ones faster.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to pops For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (14-10-2016),positive vibes  (15-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pops View Post
    Yippee! Had my scan today and my lining was 8.8! all set for a double FET on Thursday. Accom, flights and acupuncture booked !

I asked about the pgd testing and they said they couldn't test it on my embryos as they are day 5. She also tried to say I was too young and didn't think I needed to do it. I'm 30.. but after looking at your stories @Cooki and @nattie84 it scares me Hopefully starting dbl transfers will eliminate the crappy ones faster.
    Goodluck with your double transfer

Mm don't let my story scare u.. everyone's different with this ivf journey.. look at me and nattie84 were similar age but so different journey at the same time.

Thanks
    Reviews
    @nattie84 what supplements are you on? My mum got me onto these 'Modere' products. She is friends with the rep who has been through the same journey as us. She said after taking the products even the nurses could see the difference in egg quality. She also helps couple get pregnant with these products naturally and through IVF. I decided to give anything a go after my 3rd failed transfer. My first egg collection they only got 3 eggs and after taking all these products and a slightly higher dosage of Gonal f I got 18 eggs. Pretty massive difference. I don't know if it was the products but I feel it must have had something to do with it. This will be my first transfer on them so my fingers are crossed. Happy to pass on her contact if you would like to chat to her x

Thanks
    Reviews
    @Ashjay you must be so resilient. I am so sorry to read this. Look after yourself and I really hope you find some answers soon. Thinking of you and sending you virtual hugs

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hello everyone
    If u don't mind I would like to jump in on this feed. Long story short I have been on the fertility story for 8 nearly 9 years. I've had 2 miscarriages and 2 exploded ectopic pregnancies resulting in the loss of my tubes hence I feel is my only option. 2015 I was successful on my fresh cycle and ha DS. Since then I've had 2 unsuccessful fet transfers a couple of months ago. I recouped physically and mentally on liver detox and eat only paleo diet resulting in the loss of 12kgs and feeling sooo much better in myself. So I had my scan 12mm (hooray) and transfer booked for Tuesday. 1 embie only as I only have 2 left and that will be the end of the line for me. Sorry I tried to make it short but it's hard to shorten a long story.
    So a massive congratulations to all the BFP and my heart breaks for all the bfn. I always believe it's just a matter of getting the recipe of your health, Ivf and eastern medicines right to have our miracle lil babies.
    Look forward to chatting with everyone

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to becdoolan For This Useful Post:

julianicholson  (15-10-2016),Phia  (17-10-2016),positive vibes  (15-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Your prob heard this but have u tried vit e; cq10 and melatonin?

I took them since mid May then started stim cycle pgd last month and here we are.
    Coq10 and vit E did nothing for me.. i have read mixed things about melatonin working.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Yippee! Had my scan today and my lining was 8.8! all set for a double FET on Thursday. Accom, flights and acupuncture booked 🏻!

Yep total BS, clinics used to do day 3 testing but now day 5 has been proven to be better.

No doctor ever said anything about my egg quality and now 6 years on I finally got my files sent and saw the notes... to say I am ****ed off is an understatement.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Sept-Oct 2016

@nattie84 what supplements are you on? My mum got me onto these 'Modere' products. She is friends with the rep who has been through the same journey as us. She said after taking the products even the nurses could see the difference in egg quality. She also helps couple get pregnant with these products naturally and through IVF. I decided to give anything a go after my 3rd failed transfer. My first egg collection they only got 3 eggs and after taking all these products and a slightly higher dosage of Gonal f I got 18 eggs. Pretty massive difference. I don't know if it was the products but I feel it must have had something to do with it. This will be my first transfer on them so my fingers are crossed. Happy to pass on her contact if you would like to chat to her x
    I am good I have tried almost everything apart from the DHEA and melatonin. Thank you though

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I'm on DHEA and melatonin. Not sure how long side effects take, but so far so good. I thought I had some pimples, but they disappeared... Melatonin makes my sleep quite good..

I really think you should try it. If your testosterone level is quiet low, you shouldn't have any side effects. If your testosterone is quite high, you might get some of the side effects so go to your gp and do a DHEAS blood test to see....
    I am going to get the DHEA test soon.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    I am good I have tried almost everything apart from the DHEA and melatonin. Thank you though
    No worries ! Hope you get some answers soon x x