Closed Thread
Page 65 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1555636465666775 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    So our pgd test came back out of the 5 tested; 4 are normal !!! Plus another 4 sitting in the freezer untested.

Thank God could not believe it really thought none were normal after 4 non take home baby transfer later..

one step down another to go to.. the issue with period and hcg rising @_@ last month transfer... ahhh the joy of ivf ..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Cooki For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (14-10-2016),positive vibes  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383
    I'm 32
    the lab person did say to expect 1 -2 normal with my age but was surprised I had 4.

I was only scared cuz of the so many failed transfer and miscarriage.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    I'm surprised the lab said that to you. I'm 40 and they told me to expect 80% to be abnormal due to my age and that I'd be lucky to get more than 1 PGD normal!

32 is so young!! 4 normal is correct for a 32 year old, in my view anyway!
    Your would think so I was expecting to have a take home baby with my first transfer cuz i was 31 back then and thought all my eggs are normal.

5 transfers later and no take home baby and miscarried along the way so that freaked us out.

But good to know not all my eggs are screwed so now it just a numbers games and lots of hope and pray that one will stick around enough for us to take it home

Thanks
    Reviews
    Ahhh currently 2dp4dt the wait is dragging on. Wondering when I'm going to start POAS. Maybe next Wednesday. Heading out for dinner tonight with friends. I hate the 'why aren't you drinking' questions. What does everyone normally say back to ppl? I hate the pressure ppl put on you about drinking, it's ridiculous.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by nattie84 View Post
    Not always bad I always get high oestrogen, last cycle it was 16,000 and I didn't get OHSS.
    Thanks @nattie84. Did they let you do a fresh transfer?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by positive vibes View Post
    Ahhh currently 2dp4dt the wait is dragging on. Wondering when I'm going to start POAS. Maybe next Wednesday. Heading out for dinner tonight with friends. I hate the 'why aren't you drinking' questions. What does everyone normally say back to ppl? I hate the pressure ppl put on you about drinking, it's ridiculous.
    I tell people I'm on medication that I'm not allowed to drink alcohol on. Most people are ok with that. If they ask what the meds are for I tell them an infection or a bowel problem and they usually stop with the questions lol. You could also say you're on antibiotics which most people know you can't drink with.

8. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopa For This Useful Post:

positive vibes  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    If they are PGD normal and they're still not taking or you're miscarrying, I think you need to rule out an immune related issue. Have you checked for immunity related issues?
    O those previous transfer were not tested. That's y my current fs said to do pgd and gave me heaps of supplements to better improve my eggs quality.

But I've read somewhere even when they're tested normal does not guarantee a take home baby.

I do have NK cell so fs did treated with the last transfer (ended in mc due to chromosome abnormalities) and this transfer which I have no clue what is going on since I had my period last week but my hcg rising. Will find out more on Monday.. just hope it's not ectopic. I already lost one tube due to damage and hydrosalpinx.

How are you going with your cycle? Sorry just been talking about myself here lol

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopa View Post
    Thanks @nattie84. Did they let you do a fresh transfer?
    Yeah but only cause I had done a few earlier cycles with high levels and no issues and I felt fine.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    So our pgd test came back out of the 5 tested; 4 are normal !!! Plus another 4 sitting in the freezer untested.

Thank God could not believe it really thought none were normal after 4 non take home baby transfer later..

one step down another to go to.. the issue with period and hcg rising @_@ last month transfer... ahhh the joy of ivf ..
    I am 33 and 4/5 in my earlier cycle were abnormal.. they say anything above 50% for our age is not very good.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks @Snoopa that's great one! I'll go with that tonight.