Closed Thread
Page 62 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopa View Post
    Sounds just like me! I have one last scan tomorrow with expected trigger on saturday. Good luck! I'm hoping for more than 4 eggs this cycle and at least some embies to freeze as well
    This cycle has been my smoothest so far so fingers crossed it's a good one! Last cycle was devastating with only 1 egg retrieved so anything will make me happier than that!

2. The Following User Says Thank You to TeeMM For This Useful Post:

Snoopa  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hey!
    Congrats to all the girls in there tww! Great on getting there and hopefully all BFPs at the end! Xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi Ladies, I am new to forums and came across this thread whilst "filling in time" on the TWW! I read how so many of you are sharing stories just like mine, so I hope you don't mind if I jump on board?!
    DH and I have unexplained infertility and thus far have had 2 unsuccessful tries at AI, one canceled round of simplified IVF (my eggs stopped developing, even after increasing meds) and are we are now on regular IVF. I had EPU at the start of September and due to risk of OHSS had to do a freeze all. Luckily we got a total of 6 in the freezer (4 were excellent and 2 were 'alright'). We were to do a FET on my natural cycle, but AF arrived a week early, and then my scans showed a lack of thickening of the lining over the next 2 weeks so our FS put me on Progynova and Endometrin pessaries. FET was earlier this week and we are currently 3dp5dt. I'm due for a BT on the 21st, but we go away on holidays that week so the nurse brought forward my test date to the 19th. I'm hoping that having the test early will not effect the result 😕
    Wishing you all well on your journey, you all sound lovely and so deserving of motherhood 😊

5. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Kitten11 For This Useful Post:

Gingerlion  (14-10-2016),julianicholson  (14-10-2016),Phia  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Good luck and welcome @Kitten11! It's good to have people to share with.

The waiting is over! CD1 is here so I can bring on the jabs tomorrow! Really hoping this is third time FET attempt lucky for us.

7. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

Gingerlion  (14-10-2016),ivf newbie  (14-10-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Kitten11 View Post
    Hi Ladies, I am new to forums and came across this thread whilst "filling in time" on the TWW! I read how so many of you are sharing stories just like mine, so I hope you don't mind if I jump on board?!
    DH and I have unexplained infertility and thus far have had 2 unsuccessful tries at AI, one canceled round of simplified IVF (my eggs stopped developing, even after increasing meds) and are we are now on regular IVF. I had EPU at the start of September and due to risk of OHSS had to do a freeze all. Luckily we got a total of 6 in the freezer (4 were excellent and 2 were 'alright'). We were to do a FET on my natural cycle, but AF arrived a week early, and then my scans showed a lack of thickening of the lining over the next 2 weeks so our FS put me on Progynova and Endometrin pessaries. FET was earlier this week and we are currently 3dp5dt. I'm due for a BT on the 21st, but we go away on holidays that week so the nurse brought forward my test date to the 19th. I'm hoping that having the test early will not effect the result
    Wishing you all well on your journey, you all sound lovely and so deserving of motherhood
    We share the exact same 2ww! Good luck with everything and you get to test earlier as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hi everyone!
    I've been offline for a while trying to take a bit of a break but I'm back and waiting for my pgd results to come in - just wondering if anyone has any experience with this? I had 7 5 days blasts that were able to be tested.. don't know how many to expect to be normal!!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Freaking out - third cycle starting for 2016. Been looking at success rates and freaking out

Thanks
    Reviews
    @pingc383 I'm really sorry to hear you're not doing so well. I can understand how everything just gets too much. Its so hard. Sounds like you're doing the right thing by asking for help though. I wish you well.

I had my final scan this morning and they said it's only about 5 eggs (4 last time). The nurse scared me though and said that if my estrogen is too high they wont do a transfer. Is this normal? I have another blood test tomorrow morning to check it. It makes me think there is a problem! Is it normal to have a final blood test on day of trigger? I was never told this last time and I don't remember another blood test.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    Freaking out - third cycle starting for 2016. Been looking at success rates and freaking out
    Good luck, hope this is your time for the baby dust to land on you x

13. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

Babydream101  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    It's so hard going through all of this, especially when there are many people to share with if friends / family don't know.

They didn't actually say it was high. She was going through the admission papers and said if it's too high it will be a freeze all. This was the first time I've heard this. But it concerned me because of the second blood test. My las gonal and orgalutran injection will be tonight with trigger tonorrow. Last time I took 3 needles on the last day.
    I'm going to call shortly once they get the results to see what my levels are to prep myself.
    On Wednesday it was about 9 follicles total but only about 5 today that are of a good size. I have a high amh of 39.6 so I guess that's why they're cautious.
    Maybe I'm just being paranoid...

15. The Following User Says Thank You to Snoopa For This Useful Post:

Babydream101  (14-10-2016)