Closed Thread
Page 61 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 I normally feel twinges in the first 48 hours and feel little cramps throughout 2ww. This time I actually started ms 12DP5DT my boobs get sore later on the 2ww

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @mish239 I normally feel twinges in the first 48 hours and feel little cramps throughout 2ww. This time I actually started ms 12DP5DT my boobs get sore later on the 2ww
    Thanks I wanna see if I can feel anything happening. I've felt a few pains/twinges but wondering if that's still from collection. Smashing headache that won't go away and so hungry BUT I know that is because I'm trying to eat right as though I am prego to give my little nugget every chance of making it, silly hey but I feel at least if I do everything right then if it doesn't work out I can't blame myself.

3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

Babydream101  (14-10-2016),julianicholson  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    @mish239 twinges and pains is what I feel almost like a stitch. You might have a headache from trying to eat right, I ended up with a week long migraine when I quit sugar! There is nothing silly about trying to make your body a temple for your emby (I did the same thing!) good luck xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @mish239 twinges and pains is what I feel almost like a stitch. You might have a headache from trying to eat right, I ended up with a week long migraine when I quit sugar! There is nothing silly about trying to make your body a temple for your emby (I did the same thing!) good luck xx
    @mish239 Julia is right, your headache is possibly from cutting out foods especially if you've cut out caffeine or sugar. These headaches are nasty. I had so much pain from my transfer after egg collection. Horrendous pain which my FS said was from the ovaries due to the massive manipulation. That ended in a chemical. This time it's a medicated FET and I feel nothing. It's weird.

6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gingerlion For This Useful Post:

Babydream101  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopa View Post
    Hi everyone! Popping over from the August thread. Currently on second cycle with pu looking like being on Monday.
    Great to see so many on the tww! That's awesome, fx for everyone!
    Hi Snoopa, my EPU is scheduled for Monday also, last scan tomorrow with clinic and then trigger Saturday night. Good luck to you. I absolutely hate the EPU but it is unfortunately one of the important parts huh!!

To all the other ladies here I have been silently keeping up to speed with your process and wish you all well at your various stages.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mish239 I never felt anything with Charlotte

9. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Babydream101  (14-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeMM View Post
    Hi Snoopa, my EPU is scheduled for Monday also, last scan tomorrow with clinic and then trigger Saturday night. Good luck to you. I absolutely hate the EPU but it is unfortunately one of the important parts huh!!

To all the other ladies here I have been silently keeping up to speed with your process and wish you all well at your various stages.
    Sounds just like me! I have one last scan tomorrow with expected trigger on saturday. Good luck! I'm hoping for more than 4 eggs this cycle and at least some embies to freeze as well

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    So how many days after transfer do you maybe feel signs that your a BFP?
    With my DD I don't remember feeling anything. With my last BFP I had implantation bleed and hot flushes at 4dp5dt and more spotting throughout. I think I got twinges but I was very swollen afterwards as I had 18 follicles this last time so wasn't sure what was causing those twinges at the time. I got a BFP 9dp5dt I think. ?
    BT on 11dp5dt

Thanks
    Reviews
    Thanks everyone, good to know even if you don't feel anything it can still be positive. I only really started the proper diet today but woke up with the smashing headache, so thinking its not the no sugar but who knows. There is always something going on in this process that causes pain of some sort

13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

Gingerlion  (13-10-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Thanks everyone, good to know even if you don't feel anything it can still be positive. I only really started the proper diet today but woke up with the smashing headache, so thinking its not the no sugar but who knows. There is always something going on in this process that causes pain of some sort
    I got some ripper headaches with the progesterone pessaries until my body got used to the amount.