Closed Thread
Page 61 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1151596061626371 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 610 of 985
  1. #601
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Christies Beach
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked
    189
    Reviews
    0
    @mish239 I normally feel twinges in the first 48 hours and feel little cramps throughout 2ww. This time I actually started ms 12DP5DT my boobs get sore later on the 2ww

  2. #602
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    129
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @mish239 I normally feel twinges in the first 48 hours and feel little cramps throughout 2ww. This time I actually started ms 12DP5DT my boobs get sore later on the 2ww
    Thanks I wanna see if I can feel anything happening. I've felt a few pains/twinges but wondering if that's still from collection. Smashing headache that won't go away and so hungry BUT I know that is because I'm trying to eat right as though I am prego to give my little nugget every chance of making it, silly hey but I feel at least if I do everything right then if it doesn't work out I can't blame myself.

  3. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

    Babydream101  (14-10-2016),julianicholson  (13-10-2016)

  4. #603
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Christies Beach
    Posts
    383
    Thanks
    688
    Thanked
    189
    Reviews
    0
    @mish239 twinges and pains is what I feel almost like a stitch. You might have a headache from trying to eat right, I ended up with a week long migraine when I quit sugar! There is nothing silly about trying to make your body a temple for your emby (I did the same thing!) good luck xx

  5. #604
    Join Date
    Aug 2016
    Posts
    57
    Thanks
    38
    Thanked
    22
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by julianicholson View Post
    @mish239 twinges and pains is what I feel almost like a stitch. You might have a headache from trying to eat right, I ended up with a week long migraine when I quit sugar! There is nothing silly about trying to make your body a temple for your emby (I did the same thing!) good luck xx
    @mish239 Julia is right, your headache is possibly from cutting out foods especially if you've cut out caffeine or sugar. These headaches are nasty. I had so much pain from my transfer after egg collection. Horrendous pain which my FS said was from the ovaries due to the massive manipulation. That ended in a chemical. This time it's a medicated FET and I feel nothing. It's weird.

  6. The Following User Says Thank You to Gingerlion For This Useful Post:

    Babydream101  (14-10-2016)

  7. #605
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    68
    Thanks
    0
    Thanked
    12
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by Snoopa View Post
    Hi everyone! Popping over from the August thread. Currently on second cycle with pu looking like being on Monday.
    Great to see so many on the tww! That's awesome, fx for everyone!
    Hi Snoopa, my EPU is scheduled for Monday also, last scan tomorrow with clinic and then trigger Saturday night. Good luck to you. I absolutely hate the EPU but it is unfortunately one of the important parts huh!!

    To all the other ladies here I have been silently keeping up to speed with your process and wish you all well at your various stages.

  8. #606
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    831
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked
    555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @mish239 I never felt anything with Charlotte

  9. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

    Babydream101  (14-10-2016)

  10. #607
    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Posts
    55
    Thanks
    14
    Thanked
    23
    Reviews
    0
    Quote Originally Posted by TeeMM View Post
    Hi Snoopa, my EPU is scheduled for Monday also, last scan tomorrow with clinic and then trigger Saturday night. Good luck to you. I absolutely hate the EPU but it is unfortunately one of the important parts huh!!

    To all the other ladies here I have been silently keeping up to speed with your process and wish you all well at your various stages.
    Sounds just like me! I have one last scan tomorrow with expected trigger on saturday. Good luck! I'm hoping for more than 4 eggs this cycle and at least some embies to freeze as well

  11. #608
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    1,314
    Thanks
    1,105
    Thanked
    853
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    So how many days after transfer do you maybe feel signs that your a BFP?
    With my DD I don't remember feeling anything. With my last BFP I had implantation bleed and hot flushes at 4dp5dt and more spotting throughout. I think I got twinges but I was very swollen afterwards as I had 18 follicles this last time so wasn't sure what was causing those twinges at the time. I got a BFP 9dp5dt I think. ?
    BT on 11dp5dt

  12. #609
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    244
    Thanks
    22
    Thanked
    129
    Reviews
    0
    Thanks everyone, good to know even if you don't feel anything it can still be positive. I only really started the proper diet today but woke up with the smashing headache, so thinking its not the no sugar but who knows. There is always something going on in this process that causes pain of some sort

  13. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

    Gingerlion  (13-10-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (13-10-2016)

  14. #610
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Posts
    831
    Thanks
    791
    Thanked
    555
    Reviews
    0
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    Thanks everyone, good to know even if you don't feel anything it can still be positive. I only really started the proper diet today but woke up with the smashing headache, so thinking its not the no sugar but who knows. There is always something going on in this process that causes pain of some sort
    I got some ripper headaches with the progesterone pessaries until my body got used to the amount.


 

Similar Threads

  1. IVF/FET Aug. - Sept. 2016
    By Trang in forum IVF
    Replies: 701
    Last Post: 11-10-2016, 09:29
  2. TTC-May, 2016 #3
    By Lozz90 in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 01-06-2016, 10:48
  3. TTC - May, 2016 #2
    By Lovemysons in forum Conception & Fertility General Chat
    Replies: 1120
    Last Post: 28-05-2016, 21:45

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
free weekly newsletters | sign up now!
who are these people who write great posts? meet our hubbub authors!
Learn how you can contribute to the hubbub!

reviews
learn how you can become a reviewer!

competitions

forum - chatting now
christmas gift guidesee all Red Stocking
Pyjamas.com.au
With so many gorgeous brands and styles for every season, our pyjamas, nighties, robes, sleepsuits and sleeping bags are lovely for lights out and perfect for lazy days. Get 10% off first order using code bubhub. Be quick offer ends 31/12/16.
sales & new stuffsee all
CarmelsBeautySecrets
Growing your own natural nails is easy. Years ago, I devised a simple and very effective technique which really helps boosts the nails' growth in as little as three days! And most importantly keeps them that way.
featured supporter
ProSwim
ProSwim runs learn to swim classes for babies, children and adults. Our indoor centre in Plympton Park has lessons all year round, including school holidays. We also offer outdoor programs during the summer months (Oct-Mar) at Rostrevor college.
gotcha
X

Pregnant for the first-time?

Not sure where to start? We can help!

Our Insider Programs for pregnancy first-timers will lead you step-by-step through the 14 Pregnancy Must Dos!