Closed Thread
Page 60 of 107 FirstFirst ... 1050585960616270 ... LastLast
    Thanks
    Reviews
    @Babydream101 I was just thinking maybe it's your body getting use to all the hormones so your not getting as strong reaction to them.

Called the clinic and it's ok to take the needle when I get home today, yah

Also found out the embryo they were trying to push to day 6 didn't make it. Means we got 2 this cycle out of 11 eggs. It's amazing isn't it. From 2 cycles I've done, getting 11 eggs both times I've only had 3 make it to day 5. It makes me wonder how people get pregnant accidentally.

Thanks
    Reviews

Default IVF/FET Sept-Oct 2016

@pops it's getting really hard... but I'm so scared I might see something that breaks my heart so I just keep putting it off and looking for symptoms lol that's probably worse
    @mish239 I hope so! That's what my DH said too so hope your both onto something!
    Ohh I'm sorry to hear! But let's hope this Bub is all you need makes me think the same thing out of three cycles we have had one good embryo and one to freeze that didn't survive thaw.. so I'm really hoping that the it only takes one ☝️ is 100% true for us!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    @Ashjay I think it looks more defined in the last one. And agree about the 48hour mark.
    @mish239 good news about your needle. I've have a couple of similar cycles to you...from 14 and 15 eggs collected, only getting two at the end. I only increased the fertilisation rate once I was on menopur. It also amazes me how people fall pregnant naturally!! It's so hard and there's so many factors!!
    @pops I'm like you, adding acupuncture to this cycle and doing what I can to make this cycle work!!
    @MaybeBabyIVF I'm sorry you've been on this journey for a take home baby for so long. There are no words to comfort you, it really is so unfair. I'm wondering if you cycled with me in 2013. I feel really bad that you've been doing it since then. Sending you big hugs and hoping this is your lucky cycle. Xxx
    @Babydream101 even when you're pregnant those symptoms come and go, it doesn't make it easier but it still gives you and @Ashjay hope. It's so funny comparing an IVF DIG to a regular DIG...people are congratulated when they get morning sickness. We all love that reassurance. Hopefully we'll all be congratulating each other on morning sickness soon.

AFM - more NOTHING happening here. The spotting is teasing me. Can't wait for this period to come...I want to join everyone in the tww

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lotsathoughts For This Useful Post:

Babydream101  (13-10-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    @Ashjay I think it looks more defined in the last one. And agree about the 48hour mark.
    @mish239 good news about your needle. I've have a couple of similar cycles to you...from 14 and 15 eggs collected, only getting two at the end. I only increased the fertilisation rate once I was on menopur. It also amazes me how people fall pregnant naturally!! It's so hard and there's so many factors!!
    @pops I'm like you, adding acupuncture to this cycle and doing what I can to make this cycle work!!
    @MaybeBabyIVF I'm sorry you've been on this journey for a take home baby for so long. There are no words to comfort you, it really is so unfair. I'm wondering if you cycled with me in 2013. I feel really bad that you've been doing it since then. Sending you big hugs and hoping this is your lucky cycle. Xxx
    @Babydream101 even when you're pregnant those symptoms come and go, it doesn't make it easier but it still gives you and @Ashjay hope. It's so funny comparing an IVF DIG to a regular DIG...people are congratulated when they get morning sickness. We all love that reassurance. Hopefully we'll all be congratulating each other on morning sickness soon.

AFM - more NOTHING happening here. The spotting is teasing me. Can't wait for this period to come...I want to join everyone in the tww
    I was on the boards back then as Truly Blessed. We weren't IVF back then as we feel pregnant naturally (it was the MMC that caused my tube to block from scarring) while I was on the pill Murphy's law hey.

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    I was on the boards back then as Truly Blessed. We weren't IVF back then as we feel pregnant naturally (it was the MMC that caused my tube to block from scarring) while I was on the pill Murphy's law hey.
    Oh ok. Gosh that's Murphy's Law alright. This is your time girl xx

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by lotsathoughts View Post
    Oh ok. Gosh that's Murphy's Law alright. This is your time girl xx
    I'm feeling pretty relaxed about this cycle as it will be a triggered FET.

Just got home from my scan and I go back Monday to most probably trigger Monday night. Have a great follie (in my right ovary that's the blocked tube one) measuring over 9.5 already and another on my left measuring just under 9.5 with lots of other little ones. Lining in already 6.5 so go back Monday for my next scan and most likely instructions eeek (I'm CD 7 today lol)

8. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Babydream101  (13-10-2016),Flower78  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Just a quick question if I had my trigger 13 days ago does that technically make me due for AF tomorrow?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Babydream101 View Post
    Just a quick question if I had my trigger 13 days ago does that technically make me due for AF tomorrow?
    Yes it does. My clinic does BT at 14dpo/dptrigger. So you could POAS...just sayin 😉

11. The Following User Says Thank You to Flower78 For This Useful Post:

lotsathoughts  (13-10-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    So how many days after transfer do you maybe feel signs that your a BFP?

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by MaybeBabyIVF View Post
    I'm feeling pretty relaxed about this cycle as it will be a triggered FET.

Just got home from my scan and I go back Monday to most probably trigger Monday night. Have a great follie (in my right ovary that's the blocked tube one) measuring over 9.5 already and another on my left measuring just under 9.5 with lots of other little ones. Lining in already 6.5 so go back Monday for my next scan and most likely instructions eeek (I'm CD 7 today lol)
    Sounding good. Glad your relaxed. Fingers crossed this is your time

14. The Following User Says Thank You to mish239 For This Useful Post:

MaybeBabyIVF  (13-10-2016)