Quote Originally Posted by NandM View Post
    Egg pick up done looking good so far we got 15 eggs
    Will get a fert update tomorrow

Hope everyone else is going well!
    Great numbers. Fingers crossed for good fertilization numbers

Thanks
    Reviews
    Question ladies
    Pregnyl trigger shot 10000iu on the 17/9.
    How long should it take to be out of system?

Tested this morning and I don't think there was a line there but I did it again a moment ago with 3 hrs hold and super faint line came up I'm 3dp5dt assisted hatching blast.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I've been thinking....dangerous I know!!! 😋
    As a woman we are told to stay calm, don't stress and you'll get pregnant....so how do we explain the pregnant women in war zones and camps, those with addictions, those living in traumatic situations, those with serious diseases or health issues.....they are living in horrendous situations with extreme levels of stress....yet they are pregnant! I used to work in child protection and the women were always getting pregnant easily...yet they lived in poverty, with addictions and trauma.
    So I wondered if blaming it on stress is another way to put the blame on women? In a medical system that cannot explain the increasing numbers of people having trouble falling pregnant it seems easy to blame the person themselves.
    So I did try keeping myself calm and then i felt guilty when I got stressed....now I have decided a new way forward......just be me! If i need to stress....stress....if I feel happy...be happy...run, jump, cry, eat what I want and let myself feel what I need to feel to get through this (hopefully sane!). There's not much I can do to make my embryo stick...but I can be true to me 😊
    This is a journey and not an easy one, so all we can do is be true to ourselves and do it our way (think of the song "I did it my way..."). I hope you all find your way xx

PS Don't go into a medicare office!!!! Too much time to sit and think...and post!!!!

4. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (27-09-2016),MaybeBabyIVF  (27-09-2016),nettz84  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by pingc383 View Post
    Congrats for finally starting!!! AF really took her time with you, but I hope you got to have a great 40th!!

What protocol are you on this time?
    It sure did take its time and came the afternoon of my 40th which meant no birthday neddles!!

Pretty much on the same as last time I think, 300 gonal F, started at 250 last time but after day 6 blood test went up to 450 shots and ended up with OHSS.
    We are doing ICSI this time in the hope of getting more than 1 embryo (they got 11 eggs resulting in only 1)
    As for other drugs, I'm not sure what they are doing with my allergy. I'm a bit panicked already for retrieval after the scare last time but now we know what I'm allergic to hopefully it will all go a bit smoother.

Thanks
    Reviews
    I'm feeling bloated already and it's only day 2 of injections

Thanks
    Reviews
    Achievements:Topaz Star - 500 posts
    Quote Originally Posted by katham View Post
    I've been thinking....dangerous I know!!!
    As a woman we are told to stay calm, don't stress and you'll get pregnant....so how do we explain the pregnant women in war zones and camps, those with addictions, those living in traumatic situations, those with serious diseases or health issues.....they are living in horrendous situations with extreme levels of stress....yet they are pregnant! I used to work in child protection and the women were always getting pregnant easily...yet they lived in poverty, with addictions and trauma.
    So I wondered if blaming it on stress is another way to put the blame on women? In a medical system that cannot explain the increasing numbers of people having trouble falling pregnant it seems easy to blame the person themselves.
    So I did try keeping myself calm and then i felt guilty when I got stressed....now I have decided a new way forward......just be me! If i need to stress....stress....if I feel happy...be happy...run, jump, cry, eat what I want and let myself feel what I need to feel to get through this (hopefully sane!). There's not much I can do to make my embryo stick...but I can be true to me
    This is a journey and not an easy one, so all we can do is be true to ourselves and do it our way (think of the song "I did it my way..."). I hope you all find your way xx

PS Don't go into a medicare office!!!! Too much time to sit and think...and post!!!!
    Yep I hear you there and often wonder the same thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Question ladies

Tested this morning and I don't think there was a line there but I did it again a moment ago with 3 hrs hold and super faint line came up I'm 3dp5dt assisted hatching blast.
    I don't have the answer sorry but I had ovidrel trigger and then had a 3 day embryo put in and got our bfp 8dp3dt transfer and got a super faint line same as you not FMU but afternoon (only get bfp on FMU the further along I am). 2pm always works best for me for some reason.

Quote Originally Posted by mish239 View Post
    I'm feeling bloated already and it's only day 2 of injections
    Have you got some nice maxi dresses? I lived in mine while I was cycling.

AFM I'm wishing the 2ww away (strange I know) but it's our last before doing our frozen cycle next month. I've been temping and OPKing last month and this month. Positive OPK cd12 last month (pretty sure I O'd Cd 14 due to temp dip and rise) and this month I had positive cd 14 evening and cd 15 morning & lunch. Currently CD 17 (had temp dip yesterday morning) Been feeling a little fluish so temps are all over the shop this month so don't know 100%

8. The Following User Says Thank You to MaybeBabyIVF For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooki View Post
    Question ladies

Hey, i think there is a couple of days for it to transplant before it starts sending any hormones out...then about 4-5 days before there is enough to pick up in a test...I think😟

10. The Following User Says Thank You to katham For This Useful Post:

Cooki  (27-09-2016)

Thanks
    Reviews
    Hopefully October is our lucky month ladies

Thanks
    Reviews
    Quote Originally Posted by cag14 View Post
    Hopefully October is our lucky month ladies
    Fingers crossed!

Thanks
    Reviews
    Would love to join in. I am 2dp5dt. I'm having lots of uncomfortable pain and it's doing my head in (I'm sure you can all understand)
    I was told that this blast had started deflating a little and they were concerned about it but said they thought it was still worth a try so we went with it. Last 3 were apparently perfect so it makes it hard to have faith this time. This is our last frosty. @Cooki all the best for the 2ww, when do you have your blood test and were you going to POAS at some point? @NandM Is this the first time you have had 2 transferred? Fingers crossed you get great fertilisation results. @katham all the best for your 2WW too. I was going to POAS at 6dp5dt, AF due the next day and I never make it to the blood test. I love your thoughts on doing it your way and couldn't agree more. @Gingerlion I was wondering the same thing about days between ovulation and transfer, my FS said he thought I ovulated on sat or sun then 5dt was dine the next Sunday? Doesn't make sense to me but I'm finding each transfer they do things differently so who knows.

Sending baby dust to everyone